Handyman Wanted

Please excuse any errors!!! Remember to VOTE & COMMENT! It would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy! 💕

It was a bitter cold winter morning when Anthony Waters stepped off the Greyhound with his meager belongs. Taking a long deep breath, he let the frosty air fill his lungs before letting it out with a smile pulling at his full lips. Boy, was he glad to be away from that hellhole he called a home for over twenty-five years.

When Anthony was just eighteen years old, he made some stupid decisions that landed him in the worst place he could ever think of. The Texas Department of Corrections- an inmate in the prison system. He would've preferred to be anywhere in the world other than that place. If he could have gone back in time he never would have let his so-called friend talk him into going into that convenience store. Had he just done what his gut was telling him, he never would have been placed in such a life altering predicament. It would be a mistake he'd regret for the rest of his life. Like his late grandmother would say,"A hard head makes a soft ass." He missed that old woman more than anything in the world. Hind sight is always twenty –twenty...

Anthony watched in pure boredom as the Flavor of The Week sucked and licked his shaft shyly. Like she'd never dropped to her knees after an empty compliment. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed a rolling paper off his nightstand to roll a cigarette. As he began rolling up, he felt a sharp pain shoot from the underside of his Johnson. Tara, the girl, had accidentally rubbed her teeth rub against the sensitive flesh of his shaft. He gripped her ponytail tightly as a warning as he glared down at her. She mumbled an apology before continuing what she was doing.

Once the young girl had gotten a good rhythm going, Anthony finished rolling his cigarette, he reached over and grabbed his lighter and lit up. As he took a deep pull of his cigarette he felt yet another twinge of pain as Tara's teeth grazed his tip, causing him to wince.

Pushing her head away from his shaft he snapped, "Aye, trick! Watch what you doin'! Suck my stick like you would a lollipop. Slurp, baby, slurp. Not drag your teeth all over my pole. Damn." With that he blew smoke out his nose as a frown pulled at his handsome features. "I thought you knew what you were doing, ole lyin' ass."

Tara looked up at Anthony like he'd lost him mind. She sucked her teeth, "You ain't gotta be rude! I said sorry! I don't do this for just anybody. Of course I'm not going to be a pro at it my first time."

Anthony laughed loud and hard. "Girl, you suck more dick than the local streetwalkers. Stop all that lyin'. Besides, how do you think I knew what to say to get my dick in your mouth?"

A surprised gasp flew from Tara's mouth before she quickly sucked her teeth once again with attitude. "Fuck you and whoever lying on me."

Anthony shrugged and pushed her away from him as he took another puff. "Either way, I ain't bugging.You can kick bricks though. You ain't doin' me no favors with yo 'can't suck dick' having ass. Grab your gear and bounce. Lock the door on the way out," he replied dryly, as he slid his limp penis back through the slit in his open jeans and boxers. "See ya around the way, mama."

There went that infamous sucking of the teeth. "My name Tara. Get it right."

"Don't matter. Bye."

When Tara stayed in her spot on her knees on the carpeted floor Anthony stood and placed his cigarette on a nearby soda can, his imposing 6'6 frame towering over the girl's kneeling form. "Step or I'll be forced to throw your light bright ass out."

When Tara just sat on the floor like a dummy with her arms folded across her chest, Anthony glared down at her with warning blazing in his gray eyes, his eyebrows coming together in a deep frown. "What I just say? Are you hard of hearin'? Roll out, bitch. I promise I won't ask you again."