6. the drive-in*

"Hey, Y/N?" C/N asked you as the two of you walked out of school together.

"Hey, what's up?" You gave him a questioning look.

"I was wondering if maybe you would want to go to the drive in movie with me tonight?" He asked you, nervously fiddling with his fingers and avoiding eye contact.

"Like a date?" You teased, smirking up at him.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you." He answered, finally looking up to you with a nervous look in his eyes.

"Yeah, that sounds good." You answered, surprised that your crush, someone you had been friends with for a while, was actually asking you on a date.

"Okay, cool. I'll pick you up tonight." He said, smiling down at you before sending you a wink and walking to his truck.

————————————————————————

You quickly said goodbye to your parents and walked down your driveway to C/N's truck. You hopped into the passenger side and smiled at him.

"You ready to go?" He asked you, returning the smile. You nodded your head at him and the two of you drove to the drive in, jamming to music along the way.

He parked the truck just in time for the movie to start. He leaned his seat back and stretched his legs, you doing the same. About ten minutes into the movie you watched him nervously bring his hand over to rest on your thigh. After gaining a little bit of confidence, he slowly started to rub his hand up and down your thigh, moving higher up your leg. You could feel your body getting hotter and hotter at his actions.

With a sudden burst of confidence, you pushed yourself out of the passenger seat to straddle his lap. In an instant your lips collided with his. Your lips were moving in sync and your tongue was gliding along his. Your hands were raking through his hair and his hands fell to your ass.

The kiss was hot, intense, and full of built up passion. The two of you only broke apart from the kiss for him to pull your shirt off and then for you to do the same with his shirt. As the two of you made out, his hands snaked around your back to unhook your bra.

He gently broke the kiss and admired your body as he slowly pulled your bra off of your shoulders. Before you even had time to start feeling self conscious, C/N shoved his head into your neck where he started kissing, licking, and sucking all over the skin there. One hand was wrapped around your back and the other came up to squeeze and play with your breasts. His lips trailed down your chest until he reached your breasts. He took his time licking and sucking on each one, his hand playing with the other as he switched off.

As his hands moved down to unbutton your jeans, you took the chance to start kissing all over his neck. You placed sloppy, open mouth kisses on his neck, letting your tongue glide across his skin. You could feel how hard he was as you sat on his lap.

You leaned back off of him to pull your jeans all the way off of you. He used this opportunity to quickly strip himself of his jeans as well. You moved back over to straddle his lap again, both of you just in your underwear.

Your lips connected again, tongues fighting for dominance in an instant. His hand slid down your body and into your panties where he slid a finger into you, slowly pumping in and out you. In no time he added another finger and sped up his face. Your arms were wrapped around his shoulders and you were moaning in his ear. He whispered dirty things into your ear as he fingered you, and in no time you came on his fingers. He pulled them out of you and licked them clean.

He helped you to pull your panties off and you tugged his boxers down to his ankles. You connected you lips to his for a slow kiss, your tongue ever so slowly moving against his, savoring his taste. You brought your hand down to his hard cock and slowly started to stroke it. The two of you stayed like this for a minute.

You slowly pulled away from his lips and moved to line yourself up with him. You sunk down onto him, feeling him fill you up. You let out a moan as you stopped just to look at him. His eyes were full of lust as he was still slightly leaned back into the seat, his hands resting on your hips.

You started to rock your hips into his, feeling the pain turn into pleasure as you started to grind against him. Once it was nothing but pleasure, you pushed yourself up more and start quickly bouncing on top of him. His hands had a tight grip on your ass as he helped you to bounce on him.

In a matter of no time the truck was filled with both yours and his moans. You could feel yourself getting closer to reaching your high and you knew C/N was close as well, judging from the moans and groans coming from his mouth. You sunk down all the way on to him and started to grind into him as hard and as fast as you could.

"C/N.." You moaned out his name as you felt yourself getting so close.

"D-don't stop, Y/N." He begged as he sounded out of breath while doing so. You could feel him occasionally jerking his hips up into yours.

You let out a moan and slowly moved your hips against him as you reached your high, C/N groaning just seconds later as he did the same.

You came to a stop and rested your forehead against his as you both looked into each other's eyes and tried to catch your breath.

You moved back just enough to pull him out of you, wincing as you did so. You pushed yourself to sit sideways in his lap, no longer straddling him. You put your hand on his chest and layed your head on him.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." C/N said, finally catching his breath.

"Me too." You replied as you turned your head to give him a kiss on his neck.

"This was amazing, Y/N..... I-I love you." He told you as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you too, C/N."