[73] BBC Radio 1

Real Life

"Can we just start by how excited I am to have the both of you here?" Nick started, speaking into his mic as he looked at you and Harry.

The grin didn't leave your face as you adjusted your headphones, twisting your face when you felt your hair getting caught up with the cord, trying to untangle it.

Harry chuckled, "Come here." He mumbled, reaching to help you with your little mishap.

"Just to make it clear, the Princess got her hair tangled up with her headphone. A true icon." Nick joked.

You laughed, "Don't expose me like that."

"There," Harry pulled off your headphones, smiling at you as you smoothed down your hair before he placed it back on your head and on your ears, "All good."

"Thanks." You smiled at him before looking at Nick.

"Where were we?" Harry asked with a chuckle, tapping his fingers on the table.

"We were just getting started actually," Nick laughed, "First of all, congratulations on your engagement."

Both you and Harry thanked him in unison, bashful smiles on your faces.

"To let everyone know, they both tortured me before it was announced that they got engaged." Nick said, "So they text me on our group and Y/N says that her and Harry have news."

"Nick was in LA at the time." You added.

"I was in LA," Nick confirmed, "And then Harry goes, hate to tell you over texting so see you later and they both completely ignored me for the next few days before I went back to London."

"Would you have liked it if we told you over a text?" Harry asked, a teasing tone in his voice.

"Well, no, to be honest," Nick waved off, "You made up for it when we met though."

"Nick cried," You said, giggling, "We told you and the first thing you did was sit and you covered your face and I remember asking Harry if we had done anything wrong."

"Can you blame me?" Nick widened his eyes, "My mates got engaged! Of course I'd cry!" He exclaimed, "Speaking of crying and all that, who got the most emotional?"

"I think it was Anne," You said, looking at Harry, "Anne probably was the most emotional. Har, too."

"Har as in Prince Harry?" Nick asked, nodding when you nodded and confirmed with a "Yup".

"Mum couldn't stop crying," Harry said, "And when she's around Y/N, she just has this posh accent. Sounds so posh so she was just like, awe my darling, I'm so happy for the both of you. You're making me feel so old." Harry said in a heavy, posh accent, making you laugh.

"She doesn't sound like that." You raised your eyebrow, putting your hand on his arm, "She doesn't."

"I think Y/N sounds like that." Nick teased, "You're very posh. You have a very heavy accent."

"She speaks so smoothly," Harry said, glancing at you with a smile, "Like, darling, will you please get me the remote?" He mimicked you in a slightly high voice, speaking slower than he did.

You scoffed jokingly, "No way."

"Yes way." Harry giggled, leaning down to push your chair closer to his, adjusting your mic so it was in front of you.

"Y/N, how did your siblings react?"

"Will was so happy. My family already knew about the engagement because Harry got their blessing," You explained, "Will just couldn't believe it. He kept showing us baby pictures of me and just kept going, ah! you're still a baby! You're getting married!" You laughed, mimicking your oldest brother.