𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓, i wanna be yours.

1973

1973

"I WANNA BE YOURS." Were the words that came out of your mouth barely above a whisper. Robert's eyes widened for a second before he realized what you had said.

You wanted to be his. You; the one he dreamt about every night. You; the one that made him smile like a fool every time your name was mentioned. You; the one that made him stop caring about sleeping around because none of the groupies could ever compare to you. You; the one he wanted more than he had ever wanted anyone.

"You want to-" He cut himself, almost too afraid to repeat it. What if was his imagination? What if he misheard you? He had wanted to hear that for so long that, maybe, his mind played a trick on him. But that wasn't the case. And you decided to word it out again, to make sure he heard you.

"I want to be yours, Robert." You got at the tip of your toes to reach his ear. His whole body tensing up under your touch. "Only yours."

And this time he heard you. His head spinning around as his heart felt like it was pounding it's way out of his chest. His eyes met yours as you pulled back with a smirk. Such a pretty little thing, he thought. How could you have this much effect on him? Nobody had ever made him feel that way. 

Nervous, excited, anxious, in love.

All the feelings becoming too overwhelming for him as an enormous urge to kiss you took over his body. Taking your face ever so gently between his rough large hands, he pressed his lips lightly against yours. The kiss becoming a little urgent once he had finally felt your taste on his mouth, a feeling he had longed for for too damn long.

Your hands hurriedly went up to his blonde curls, pulling him closer to allow you both to enjoy each other's touch as much as you could. He hummed against your lips when you pulled his hair, a small smile adorning your face because you knew the effect you had on him and that made you happy. Who would've thought you could have Robert Plant, lead singer of Led Zeppelin, one of the most famous rock bands in the world, at the palm of your hand?
But here you were.

He pulled back, his breath ragged as he leaned his forehead against yours. A huge smile still present on both of your faces. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you hugged his neck, staying like that for a moment, probably taking it all in.

After a few moments, he pressed a sweet kiss on your forehead. He lowered his lips down to your cheek then your jaw and finally your neck before whispering in his sweet accented voice,

"I want you to be mine too."

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Whew, I get so inspired when I'm writing about my favorites. But I really do love Robert!!

This was requested by James_Bowen_Osborne and I really hope you liked it!
Requests are open again, send them in x