━ WORLD INDEX

LA DOULEUR EXQUISE

( FAIRYTALE RETELLING )

THE ATLAS

IMMORTALIS

( SOMETIMES, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER NOT EVEN FOREVER )

LAND OF KINGS AND QUEENS & GODS AND MONSTERS

RULED BY KING CORVUS OF IMMORTALIS & QUEEN CASSIOPEIA OF IMMORTALIS

( THE WEST OF IMMORTALIS )

THE LANDS OF RICHES & GOLD !

( RULED BY KING CORVUS & QUEEN CASSIOPEIA )

the kingdom of wealth and prosperity. it is reigned by king corvus and his beloved wife, queen cassiopeia. even though it is the king who sits on the throne and decides upon the fate of the realm, it is rumored that he is heavily influenced by his queen, for she is as wicked as she is beautiful.

━ VOLANTIS ( THE CAPITAL )

located in the west of immortalia, is VOLANTIS, the capital of the kingdom. apart from the PALACE OF IVORY, where the royal family resides, it is commonly known for its lively town square, where most of the citizens live ━ traders and merchants, as well as bakers, blacksmiths, carpenters and tailors. most commoners are well endowed, dressed in silken garments, their wavy hair decorated with flower crowns, while they happily walk along the streets, chatting friendly and smiling brightly. most faces seen here, are faces of contentment and happiness. there's always summer in VOLANTIS and the royal gardens are full of blooming flowers who spread their intoxicating scent through streets and alleys.