3 Boys1 girl.

Hi guys this is the first book ive ever written and im just gonna give it a go :) hope you all enjoy it.Please recommend it to anyone you know <3

-Jazzy

Characters

Marie ~ An ordinary girl who is really insecure about her self. She is the type of girl that loves to talk to people. She is a very generous person. She is a "goody two shoes"> She was brought up in a strong Christian family.She loves helping people in need and she is in a relationship with a wonderful boy named Jeff and she will do nothing to hurt him.

Jeff ~ Marie's boyfriend. He is a very sweet and considerate character. THe sad news is Marie and Jeff live in different countries and the only way they can communicate is through the internet. THey both love each other very dearly.

Chad ~ A boy that only ones marie just so her can have her body. He is a TOTAL BAD ASS ! HE IS A JERK AND A PLAYER!  He has had sex with other girls and he lies to Marie and says that he has not and he stopped because of her.

Chris~ Marie's guy best friend. HE is a sweet and amazing guy that is always there for her and she knows that he is an amazing friend.. They are are close as anything and NOTHING can break their bond.

Lilly ~ Marie'sgirl best friend whom is giving her advice about what she should do . She thinks that Chris has a crush on Marie. Lilly is the party type of chick and well she seems to be always there for marie.

P.S : Lilly has not met any of the other characters