Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Is out :) i hope you enjoy it . dotn forget to vote for my story and leave comments telling me what you like and dislike. Also what do you people think is going to happen next.

Much love
God bless
Jazzy

Marie's P.O.V

I am in love with JEff. I love him so much and well i am just so thankful that i have him in my life. I don't waht i would do without him. It's really sad that we are far apart though. But the distance shouldn't matter, i love him and he loves me ! Thats what keeps me happy. I wouldnt want to do anything and yes i mean ANYTHING to hurt him. He is my one and only.  

Jeff's P.O.V

I am soo lucky to have Marie. I love her and to me she is everything.I hate the distance between us though .  I love her with all my heart and i see ,myself having a future with her. I know we are only 17 but im really serious about this relationship. I dont see myself with anybody else but her. I love her and i really dont know what i would do without her. She is so beautiful and i tell her that everyday but she doesnt believe me. She is really insecure about herself . One year during Valentines Day, I called her through Skype and  dedicated the song " just the way you are " by bruno mars to her and well she loved it but i know that when i complimentment she wont believe me :( well i am going to convice her and well she is going to belive me one day and i dont care how long it takes i jsut what her to know she is beautiful .

So guys How is Chapter 1 ??

Are you all liking it so far ???

Dont forget to vote and leave a message :)

xo