🎉New Year Special 🎉

// I don't own the image above //

(I'm estimating the times (movie times) in this chapter so don't hate if I'm wrong)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

It was 2:00 in the afternoon...

I was sitting on the couch imagining what will happen tonight...

At midnight...

Will I kiss Toby, Masky or Hoodie?

I blushed at the thought of kissing one of them...

(In this chapter you haven't kiss any of them....yet)

"(Y/N)! Are y-you watching the Tic t-the m-movie too or n-not?!" Toby snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ahh, what movie?" I asked...

"Saw," Masky said.

"Ok.." I responded and Hoodie walked in the room with a big bowl full of popcorn.

We were planning to watch every Saw movie this afternoon leading up to 12 tonight.

We all got comfortable on the couch and turned our attention to the tv.

I was calculating how long we would have after the 8 Saw movies finished.

I came to the conclusion that we would have roughly 1 hour till midnight...

***

We have watched 4 of the Saw movies and are starting the 5th one.

It was half-past 6 and Toby was fast asleep on my lap.

Masky was leaning on my shoulder watching the movie intently and Hoodiethat is sitting next to Masky, was doing the same.

I pushed Toby's brown hair out of his face and smiled at his precious sleeping face.

I then heard a piercing scream from the tv and I jumped.

I'm surprised Toby didn't wake up...

Masky and Hoodie noticed this and chuckled at my reaction.

I crossed my arms and watched the movie.

***

We finished the 6th Saw and decided to take a quick break to go to the bathroom, get a drink or get something to eat.

Masky and Hoodie went to the bathroom and I carefully lifted Toby's head, getting up and quickly placing his head back on the couch.

I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge...

I looked at the food that was in it and decided to grab an apple...

I started eating the apple and then retrieved a cup from one of the draws.

I wrapped my hands around the jug of cold water.

I tipped the jug of water in the cup and then placed the jug back in the fridge.

***

I came back to the couch, cup and apple in hand.

I put my cup and apple on the coffee table and once again lifted Toby's head.