Chapter 11- Dance

Finally everyone came it was mostly boys but there some girls there. And the party got underway. Everyone was dancing and having a great time, and then there was you by the food.

(Haha! Me)

You was eating while Asuta was helping Ed make more food. You was a bit confused at first. Why didn't Asuta kill Ryuu when he smiling at you? Maybe because they are the same and he already got a person that he loves! Maybe!? You looked at around and then felt someone touch your back. When you turned around it was a guy, with red hair and purple eyes.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to!" He said to you.

You shock your head at him. "Don't worry about it." You told him with a smile.

"Oh so your Y/N. The one Asuta-Kun is going out with!" He said.

You tilted your to the side and looked at him. Did he just use Kun for Asuta? You continued to look at him. Then you Asuta walking towards you. When he spotted the guy you was speaking he was about to turn around but didn't. He kept on walking to you.

"Hey Y/N! Enjoying the food?" Asuta asked you. You nodded your head and saw the guy that's in front of you eyes light up.

"H-hello Asuta-Kun!" He said.

Asuta looked at him and gave a fake smile. "Hey Yuri!"he said to him.

(No I don't mean Yuri on ice. The name just popped into my head, that's all!)

Asuta dragged you away, but you didn't go until you grabbed more food. Asuta then made his way back to the kitchen with you. You looked at him with some cake in your mouth. Once it was gone you opened your mouth. "Asuta? Why did he look so happy when you spoke to him?" You asked him. He stopped and turned to you.

"Who Yuri?" He asked you.

Ed started to laugh and Asuta looked at you. You nodded at him. He sighed and went back to what he was doing, "he's gay and he used to like!" He said to you.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Used to?" You asked. That made Ed laugh even more and Asuta threw a knife to him. Luckily Ed dodged it just in time.

"Ok so he still likes a little bit. But he does love someone else." He said.

You nodded your head while watching Asuta and Ed make and prepare the food. You was sat there munching on the food you had left. Once that gone you looked around. Then one of the girls came up to you and handed you some food. You smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You looked like you was still hungry!" She said to you. You smiled and nodded your head. You took the food and started to walk around with her. "My name is Kana Light. It's nice to meet you!" She said with her hand out. You shock her hand and smiled.

"I'm Y/N L/N and like wise." You said back to her.

She smiled at you and the both of you let go of each other hands. You walked into the living room and sat down by the food. You grabbed a bit more and some for Kana too. Asuta was looking at you. He was happy you was making friends. And so was you.

"So Y/N! Who did you come with?" She asked you.

You gulped and smiled to her. "My boyfriend Asuta." You told her. She nodded her head and then smiled at you.

"I don't know who that is! I came with that boy over there." She said pointed to a boy with dark brown hair. He was dancing alone. You then looked at her and opened your mouth.

"Why don't you dance with him?" You asked her.

Her face turned red and she looked down. " I don't know how to!" She stated.

You giggled and got up from your seat and.made her do the same, she looked at you and you made her twerl. You then danced with her. The two of was having a great time. Then her date and your date came by the two of you.

"May we take this dance?" They said in unison attached eh both of you. You took your boyfriend's hand and started to dance with him. Everything that he done to you and your friends and family just disappeared from your mind. He seemed to be normal. Once the dance was over and everyone left.

You and Asuta stayed because why not. You and Ryuu was sat on the couch once again, while Asuta and Ed was cleaning. You and Ryuu helped a little. But Ed said for the two of you to relax. Asuta wouldn't take that so he helped out.

When they were finished they came in the living room and sat down with you. "So how did you know he was like this?" Ed asked you.

You looked at him and then at Ryuu and then back at him. "Well he killed the person who was asking me to them. Right in front of me!" You said.

Asuta was surprised a bit. "Wait he invited you there?" He asked you, you nodded your head and he curved his lips. "Now I am glad that I killed him. Although I should have made him suffer first!" He said with a smile on his face.

He really does need help...... Actually it might be too late for that!

"So now the two of you are seeing!" Ryuu said to you.

You looked at him and saw from the corner of your eye that Asuta was smiling. "He didn't give me much choice!" You told them. They laughed and so did Asuta. You looked a bit confused but then shrugged it away. You didn't bother asking. You continued to look at them, once they calmed down you looked at them with a smile.

It's hard! When they are like this it's hard to imagine that they are killers. And that they enjoy it as well.

***************************
Thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be continued!