▪Uncooperative▪ Part 1▪

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

Gray's POV▪
▪Next Day▪

Ever since last night, Y/N has been acting more distant than usual. Whenever anyone, even Lucy, tries to talk to her, she either stands there in silence or walks away to, well, stand in silence again. It's starting to piss me off a bit, and also concern me. Is she acting this way because of me?

I wanted to know, and I've tried to. I've tried to talk to Y/N at least 3 times today, no response, I got a small hum of anger one of the attempts which isn't much of an answer. Flamebrain is trying to talk to her as well, but him being the moron he is, he has to annoy her.

"Don't touch me, perv!" Y/N yelled and kicked the moron. Her face showed anger and embarrassment. Most of us looked up, surprised she even spoke. At least Natsu shut up... Wait. WAIT. W A I T. DID SHE SAY DON'T TOUCH HER?

"NATSU WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TOUCH Y/N?" I was furious. No one is allowed to lay hands on her, especially if she addresses them as a pervert.

"HER ARMS, YOU PERVERT!" Natsu shouted back. Damn liar.

"I'M THE PERVERT? WEREN'T YOU JUST CALLED ONE BY Y/N?"

"You loooooove her, Gray," Happy taunted. I growled. "Oh yeah! Y/N called Natsu a pervert because he touched her booby."

"NATSU WHAT THE-" Erza clasped her hand on Lucy's mouth to prevent her from swearing. Lucy was about to kick this boy's ass into space, I swear.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I SWEAR!"

"KEEP MAKING EXCUSES, FLAMEBRAIN!"

▪Y/N's POV▪

I sighed. Those two were neck to neck again, fighting each other like there's no tomorrow. Even Lucy is yelling at the salamander. It's Natsu's fault for touching my upperregion, for all anyone else knows, it could've turned into sexual assault. I propped myself back against the wall, one leg bent and touching the wall, the other on the floor.

I sighed once more. I know everyone is upset by me giving them all the cold shoulder. It's not my fault... Maybe a little. After Gray hearing what I was ranting yesterday, I'm just... I'm scared. I'm scared I'll fuck up again like I did all those years ago. I was only 12, I'm now 18, and I couldn't have known, but truth is, I'm still terrified. The only person I will willing talk to is Lucy at the moment. Everyone else, I just don't want to try. I'll probably end up wanting to die if I make conversation with them.

All this fear lead me to thoughts that I don't want to think of. What if Gray already told the others I was bawling my eyes out? What if I get forced out for being weak? What if I'm abused again?

Snapping out of my thoughts, I quickly noticed the fighting died down. My team was talking about getting a job. They managed to convince Erza to take them on a S class trip. Since they're my team, I was forced along. Lucy handed me the paper delicately and allowed me to read it.

To summarize, we're supposed to go on a supposedly cursed island, Wakenashi, and save slaves or something like that. I gave the paper back to Lucy. "Anything I should bring?" I whispered to Lucy. She nodded told me to pack for at least a week. Apparently this might take longer than we thought.

▪Time Skip▪

For once, Lucy and I were the first ones packed. We were waiting at the boating dock for the others. I tapped my foot impatiently. It was taking them forever to get here.

I spotted Erza in the distance and sweatdropped. She had so many cases. I guess, if I really needed to, I could use my magic to freeze them above our boat, making sure it doesn't tip over. That is, if it's a rowboat, otherwise I'm not doing anything. She made her way to us and waited. We watched as Gray and Natsu raced to the boat docks, Natsu complaining so damn loud about motion sickness. They finally reached us.

I looked Natsu dead in the eye. "Look bud, I don't like boats either, but can you not complain so damn loud about it?" Erza scolded me for my language but I shrugged it off. Social interaction with these idiots for a week. F u n.

It took awhile, but after Erza seducing, err, "convincing," some of the men at the docks to take us to Wakenashi, we finally boarded the medium sized ship. The men made small talk and told us it would take about 4 hours to get there. I groaned. I'll have to be with people for 4 hours. It hasn't even been 5 minutes yet.

I walked off with a straight face. I found a down stairs to the ship and decided to nap on the floor in a corner. Near the corner was barrels of probably booze or trading goods. I curled in a ball, using my arm as a pillow, and fell asleep.

▪Gray's POV▪

I noticed after about 5 minutes of boarding the ship, Y/N already disappeared. I know she didn't leave, I could spot her luggage next to the rest of ours. I excused myself from the small talk one of the men tried to make with us and wondered around.

I found a basement to the large ship.
Nothing seemed very interesting down here, that is until a noticed a foot peaking out from a corner near some barrels. As I made my way closer, I heard soft and relaxed breathing. A smile tugged at my lips as soon as I could see the sleeping  body presented in front of me. Y/N decided to sleep to pass time.

I sat down next to her and laid her head in my lap and rested my back against the wall.

If you're sleeping, best to be comfortable, I guess.

To be continued.

○●○

"I love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure darkness because it shows me the stars." - Og Mandino.

Small question, do you like the stars?

~Xoxo ♡♡