do you see

"Aish-You again?" You grumbled menacingly while shooting glares at the brunette that marched towards your figure as you exited the school's gate.

"You say that like this is just our second meeting." He responded, his eyebrows scrunched together acting as if he was pissed with you.

Ever since that wishing well night, Aki kept on bombarding your dismissal time by directly going towards the university that you're in to fetch you and walk you home after his classes are done as well.. and you haven't noticed it but it has been eight months since he started doing this routine of his.

"I just grew tired of looking at your face, that's all." A huge teasing smile was knitted on your face as you started walking, the brunette following you afterwards.

"Hey, let's visit the park today. I heard there's a lot of cheap food sold there."

"I won't say that it's a good idea since it's really overused and you can see a lot of lines similar to what you just said in fanfictions but yeah, sure." He consecutively blinked his eyes due to the confusion mixed with disbelief after hearing your statement.

"Geez, you sure are one weird kind of a pain."

"This is your second time coming back here, young lady. I refuse to give you another piece of this free sample." The cookie vendor spatted quite loudly, making the middle aged gossipers (who were unfortunately in that same area as you) turn to your way to take a glimpse at the current event. 

You looked at the old man who's currently hiding the free samples from you with a blank expression in your face before placing a couple of dollars on the display table. Aki just silently stared at your every action, afraid that if he'll do something, it would just upset you.

"You don't have to be so grumpy about your dog food, paps. Was just making sure if it's safe for my puppy back home." You turned your heels away from the small crowd that flocked together because of the small scene that the vendor and you have made. The teen boy marched towards your side, a huge grin now hanging in his lips as he got a full look of your calm aspects.

"That was one super duper hot cup of tea you've spilled there, (Y/N)." He applauded, his hands clasped together in admiration. You simply shrugged your shoulders with what he said, a small smile crawling in your face.

"I did actually thought that he was selling dog chow tho..." You suddenly remarked out of nowhere while the two of you sat on an empty steel bench. His eyebrow was raised, signing that he was examining your recently said words.

"So... you eat dog food?" You pursed your lips with his statement before relaxing your back against the cold texture of the bench that the two of you were currently sitting.

"That's something that you have to figure out yourself." This made the brunette burst into some awful laughing which somewhat persuaded you to laugh with him as well. 

You found his palm now resting on the top of your head as you felt him patting it ever so gently before receiving an annoying ruffling on your hair. You slapped his hand away from you, darting glares at him afterwards.

"Do you have any freaking idea how much energy it would take for me to comb my hair?" You growled at him but he still retained the goofy expression adorning his face.

"The real question is... do you even brush your hair in the first place?" Teasing snickers that was replaced with agonizing whimpers slipped past him upon receiving a rather strong pinch on his ear.

"Screw you... But that's a good point." The next few minutes was spent with some silence as you shifted your sight towards the dark blue tinted night sky. Your eyes sparkled along with the stars that magnificently adorned it, it being breathtaking is just an understatement.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Hm?" You were too busy sightseeing that you never bothered to face at the young boy speaking to you. You waited for another minute just for him to continue his statement.

"Do you see the moon?" He suddenly asked, his thumbs fidgeting with each other while his sight never left the big ball of fascinating light laced with pure beauty.

"Of course, Aki... I have eyes." You immediately responded, now tilting your head to look at the teen who was currently staring at the moon as if it was talking to him. His expression alone caused a small yet bright beam to be knitted on your lips as you remembered someone special.

The way Aki gazes at the moon made you reminisce the time you stared at Kusuo's eyes as it was lustered with the night's alluring rays. You snapped out of your thoughts upon hearing some sarcastic laughs from the brunette, finding yourself now staring at the blank space.

"Isn't it captivating? It contrasted from the unique features of the dull yet stunning aspects of the night sky but it still retained it's state if being exquisitely wonderful." He muttered in pure astonishment, his hand reaching up on the air as if he could touch the moon directly.

"Are you... having sexual fantasies about the moon?" This got the boy's complete attention as he immediately sat straight, his face covered in red due to pure embarrassment and anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you, (Y/N)?!"