CH:1

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I Wish I could follow my own thought........ I hope my life has something good for me.I am looking forward to have a peaceful life...........

As you were walking you heard something is coming towards you.

''It sound like a bike but who will ride it in a parks it's dangerous''I thought.

you turned back and saw a bike coming toward you at full speed and it slightly hit your hand and you took few steps back.

''yahh.......can't you see..........it's dangerous to ride it here.''I shouted.He stopped his bike and turned around I couldn't see his face as he was wearing helmet.

I was holding my hand and angrily staring at him after few seconds he started his bike and went away without saying anything.

''How rude doesn't have manner to say even....sorry.''I thought and went back home.

*AT HOME*

????:''Y/n where were you why didn't you pick your phone.''She asked.

Y/n''Sorry auntie my phone was dead I was in park''.

Auntie:''I thought you got lost .........you don't know the ways so be careful.''

Y/n:''Don't worry auntie I'll be careful'',As I was about to go auntie held my hand where I got scratch............oh no she will be worried.

Auntie:Y/n what is this how you get hurt....what happened........are you ok......did you get hurt somewhere else.''

Y/n:''Auntie  I am Ok don't worry....It's just a small scratch.''

Auntie:''I told you it's not safe to go alone outside.........you will not go alone again.''

Y/n:'' Auntie I am fine I will take care of myself I promise.''

Auntie:''No Y/n I won't let you get hurt again........It's final.''

''Ok auntie.....yes I won't go''I took a deep sigh and went to my room.

I came to my room and then my phone rang I saw the caller and took a deep sigh.........I picked up.

I picked up