最後

AFTERNOTE
シーグラス | sea glass

from the author

I rewatched Free!, and so this is where it got me. I would like to thank you all for reading another one of my works. I'm so glad I've finished the book before school starts again. I went through a lot of shit  in 2018 and honestly, I almost forgot the joys of writing. Still, I'd like to apologize if my writing is lacking by any means. If you are interested, feel free to check out my other works ( the list of the total stories I'll be writing is listed in my book Stardust | Misc.)

Honestly this was supposed to be fluff but instead I ended up making a bit angsty although, I don't think I made it as dramatic as I wanted to. I changed the initial plot because I wanted to tell you a message. I want to tell you guys that it's okay to go through shit, because that's life and that's normal but please don't give up. Depression is excruciating and I hope you  manage to get help you deserve. Hiro learned that the hard way after learning what it felt like to almost die. I hope you guys won't make the same mistake she did. There are people who care. Feel free to message me or anyone you want to if ever you're having a hard time. I may not always be there but I'll gladly listen to you if you want to vent something out. (Though, I might be awkward af).

After this, I'm thinking about writing omakes/extra chapters, feel free to request here. They will be posted after this a/n. The story will also be going through heavy editing to check for grammatical errors and such.

If you liked this book, you might want to check out "Shooting Star", Starfish's spin-off, because that story includes the stories of Manami Itou (Hiro's future room mate) and Ikuya Kirishima. It's going to be set on season 3's timeline.

If you are interested to see the design/ trivia about the characters (coming soon). Please check out my book entitled "Stardust | Misc.". I'll notify you when it's up already.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

acknowledgements

special thanks to:

to everyone who voted and commented, i honestly appreciate the support, it inspired me to continue writing

次回まで
'till next time