Bad Timing

A/N

I just wanted to write a lit series on NaLu because I needed a good outlet for my shipping. And plus, why the heck not! I don't own Fairy Tail. All rights go to Hiro Mashima. I only own this story's plot and any OC's I make. I haven't actually finished Fairy Tail. I'm on episode 62 but that's it lol. I know a lot from fanfics and the wikia so hopefully that helps me.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 1: Bad timing

"Everyone's here, right?" Wendy's light feminine voice asks, stroking Carla, her elegant yet feisty cat.

The girls sit in a rough circle in the center of Wendy's warm and comfortable lounge area, featuring a fitting fire. Carla escaped the blue haired girl's loose grip and snuggles herself on the thick fluffy carpet that stretches across the entire lounge room.

Wendy sits in an obedient crisscross position, her head leaning on Erza's sturdy shoulder. Wendy wears soft cupcake themed pajama pants and a matching long sleeved shirt fitting the current Winter season.

Erza wears a light pale blue nightgown similar to Juvia's shorter, navy one that was meant to 'Attract Gray-sama'.

Levy shifts on the chair, reading a thick book with her red reading glasses in her yellow short sleeved pajama top and white and yellow polka dot shorts: Engrossed in her novel.

"Levy, put that book down right now. We are at a sleepover and must enjoy it," Erza explains, snatching her book and holding it out of her reach when the shorter female tries to get it back.

"This is pretty boring. How 'bout we play a game?" Lissana suggests in a solid pink simple dress.

"Yeah! Let's play truth or dare," Mira smiles excitedly in a cherry onesie.

"I'm down for that. Let's expose some peeps," Cana grins, in a casual tee shirt and shorts.

"Okay, who's first?" Levy asks evilly, clearly seeking revenge for her stolen book by a certain red head.

"Juvia would like to go first," The blue haired teen starts," Truth or dare, friend Cana?"

"Dare. Give me all you got"

"Hmm. Juvia dares Cana to let Wendy do her hair for the rest of the night and NOT take it out," She states proudly.

Cana stares at Juvia in disbelief.

"Yay!' Wendy runs behind Cana and starts 'braiding' her hair.

"Do you know how to braid hair, Wendy?" Erza asks.

"Nope," She answers, popping the 'P'," But I'll figure it out"

"Lol," Lissana muses at the sight of Cana's now messy hair.

"Did you just say an acronym in real speech?"

"ANYWAY, it's my turn now," Cana states," Hmmm Erza. Truth or dare?"

"Truth is the righteous path to victory," She says with a smile.

"Say you hate strawberry cake"

Her smile instantly falls into a frown to the point where it looks like she might cry tears of regret.

"I-I I h-HH-Ha-a-Ah-At-t-te s-s-s-str-stra-strawb-b-ber-"She breaks down in tears and frantically wipes them away," I'm sorry, Cana, but I cannot proceed with that horrid statement. Punish me as you will"

She puts her head down and everyone besides her bursts out laughing.

"Umm Erza I don't think there are punishments in truth or dare," Wendy smiles.