Wattpad Original

Other Stories

Saving Us

Completed. Available on Radish Fiction and at all major online retailers in ebook and paperback

Hot, talented, and fresh to campus. Can Natalie trust the gorgeous new football player or will his team loyalty win out?

********

Natalie Chapman is drawn into a friendship and flirtation with Northern University's newest football transfer, Sebastian Swan, when her roommate and best friend, Annika, begins dating his teammate. Fresh off a breakup, Natalie isn't interested in hooking up with a player who has women chasing him all over campus.

But Sebastian claims his best quality is perseverance, and he has no problem pursuing Natalie instead. As the two grow closer, details of Annika's troubled relationship with the star quarterback come to light.

With the football team on the cusp of winning a National Championship, Natalie wonders if Sebastian's loyalty to his teammates supersedes all else. Can she trust him to do the right thing, or will he let her down when it matters most?

Triggers: Sexual and physical abuse

Key tropes: sports, college, friends to lovers, slow burn, interracial, opposites attract, bad boy

Scarred Crown - Bellerive Royals

Completed - releases May 18th, 2022 on Amazon - the first book in this series is already published on Amazon

Until they were sixteen, Nicholas, second in line to the Bellerive throne, and Julia, the royal secretary's daughter, were inseparable, but one night changed their friendship forever. Fourteen years later, Julia must convince Nicholas to return home for his brother's coronation, all while keeping a terrible secret.

Key tropes: second chance, friends to lovers, slow burn, royal romance, best friend's brother

Heavy Crown - Bellerive Royals

Completed - releases August, 2022

Alexander Summerset, future King of Bellerive, doesn't believe in love. When a coronation clause has him seeking a wife, an arranged marriage suits him. His criteria is simple. She must be tolerable to him, and she must be good for the country.

Aurora Wilson followed her boyfriend to Bellerive after college and joined his family's business. When she discovers him cheating on her, she flees their apartment, and the life that's trapped her.

An unlikely and unexpected meeting stuns them both. For a man who doesn't believe in love, he's suddenly only got eyes for her.

There's only one problem. He can only marry royalty or a native Bellerivian, and she is neither.

Key tropes: royalty, soul mates, love at first sight, marriage of convenience, arranged marriage, opposites attract, slow burn

Mending Hearts

Completed. Available on Radish Fiction.

When Mia, a world-famous pop star, turns up on Tyler Sullivan's door to announce she's pregnant from a one-night stand, they agree to hide the pregnancy so Tyler can raise the baby alone.

*****

Despite fame and fortune, Mia Malone's life has been far from easy. Plucked from poverty by a record deal, Mia's been trained by her Momager to keep her eyes on the money. When she discovers she's pregnant from a one-night stand, the choice feels easy. She can't keep the baby.

Tyler Sullivan, a costume designer by trade, has been content to run his second hand shop and work with local theater companies. When Mia Malone blows into town announcing the unwanted pregnancy, Tyler, seeing his chance at fatherhood, offers to raise the baby alone.

Deals of the heart are never simple. Will Tyler raise the baby alone, or will Mia come to realize the value of unconditional love?

Key tropes: friends to lovers, surprise pregnancy, age gap, famous people/singer

Miss Matched

Completed - currently free - releases with Wattpad Books in 2023

Tayla Murphy is tired of waiting for Mr. Right to find her. So, with the bulk of her savings, she invests in a once in a lifetime opportunity. GameSetMatch is an exclusive soulmate finding service, and Tayla is ready to meet hers.

When Simon Buchannan's name turns up on Tayla's match screen, she's filled with disbelief. She knows Simon, and he most certainly is not her match.

Key tropes: second chance, enemies to lovers, rom-com vibe

Retribution (Book 1 - Donaghey Brothers)

Available at all major digital retailers. Sample on my profile.

⚔️Kimi Henhawk's newest assignment is a killer. ⚔️

Undercover for the last few years, Kimi is no stranger to life-threatening situations. When her newest assignment leads to the Donaghey brothers, one of Boston's biggest crime families, Kimi is confident she can handle the pressure.

But as Kimi becomes embroiled in the lives of Finn and Lorcan, she realizes that she might not be able to separate her job as Kim from the heart of Kimi quite so easily this time.

On the cusp of a mob war, Kimi must decide who to believe and who to save. Sometimes doing the right thing means doing something very wrong.

Key Tropes: *Romantic Suspense - enemies to lovers, forbidden love*, alpha hero, mafia

Resurrection (Book 2 - Donaghey Brothers)

Available at all major digital retailers. Sample on my profile.

Finn Donaghey is on the run. Rescued by Carys Van de Berg, his old flame, Finn is searching for a way to start over after losing everything in a bloody shootout. The one person he knows he can't be around? Carys. He's too rough, too dangerous, too lethal.

Carys saved Finn on instinct, unable to consider a world without him in it. Now, she must decide what to do with him. His quick temper almost got her killed once, and she has no desire to repeat that mistake.

While Carys has been helping Finn, someone has been helping themselves to Carys's business. When the danger lands on her doorstep, Finn won't rest until she's safe again. As their feelings from the past and present mingle and danger lurks around every corner, their fiery chemistry threatens to consume them both.

Key Tropes: Romantic suspense, second chance, alpha hero, mafia