Slowly, by Bragril2 and FrenchTwin

Summary: RPF o/s set in September 2011.
Disclaimer: We think DomRob is real, but this is fiction.

########

Three hours. This is how long it took to finally be alone with you. We met at the restaurant – I was starving after the long flight – and then we got stuck in a traffic jam. I thought it would never end.

Now here we are. It's worth it, of course it is, but I want to show you how much.

Four weeks. This is how long it actually took. We talked every day, and I love hearing your voice, but nothing compares to your skin.

Your skin that I can see a little beneath your t-shirt right now.

Your skin that captivates me in the pictures you send every now and then.

Your skin that I'll get to feel tonight. Soft. So soft. And always a little colder than mine.

It makes me want to touch you, warm you up, until we're even.

Five steps. This is how far I am from getting to touch you. I take each one and I count them in my head and I think it's to prevent myself from losing it and running to you, sweeping you off your feet and laying your body under mine.

I need to get a grip and take it slowly. Be smart and think.

When I reach you on the balcony where you stand, you smile and offer me your cigarette. I lean down and take a drag from it.

I never remove my hands from my pockets. You keep offering me a few other drags but I'm just silent, looking at you.

"You'll think I'm stupid, but I still can't believe you're here. What a fucking long month," you say.

And as much as I know what you mean and I want to reply in agreement, it's like my throat is dry and heavy and my chest too.

I have no idea what my voice will sound like if I try to speak right now. So I inhale once again, with your green eyes still holding mine.

In my head, I'm not silent. My thoughts are loud. They're circling you, they're undressing you, and savoring you slowly. In my head, I take my time. I know reality is usually different.

But tonight, I have an idea. You offer me another drag and I lean down, but not for it. I get close to your ear.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" I whisper.

I hear your quick intake of breath but no words.

"For me," I add, as I leaned back a little and look into your eyes for my answer.

You narrow your eyes at me, defiant, always a rebel, but then you nod, biting your lips.

For me is what I tell you, what I think will convince you. For you is what my thoughts scream now.

Let me give this for you, make you feel even more like this. Make this ache go away. It's been too long. Let's enjoy it. Slowly.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I love the way you dress and usually I don't mind when pieces of your clothing remain on while we're together like this. How only in the end, when we're catching our breaths, we look at each other and how we're still half-dressed and we laugh. I definitely love it.

But not tonight.

Tonight, I want you bare. So I tell you to go to the bed. "Take your clothes off before," I instruct you quietly. And you do. Your light green panties stay and they're see-through and you're bare, completely bare.

Oh, God.

And once again I have to stop myself from running to you and ruining this.
You'd think that I would be used to your body by now, to seeing you like this. After years of you, always so confident, without any inhibitions, walking around our apartment, nothing on. Not caring about my stares.

No, I'm never gonna get used to it. You'll always affect me this way.

And I can't help but reach out to you...like this. My fingertips make you shiver.

Your second reaction is to reach for me, too. The minute you touch me, I know. If I want tonight to go as planned, we can't have that... yet.

"Later," I tell you.

Reluctant, you shake your head 'no.' So I play along and hold your arms down, while my mind searches for an alternative. I smile as I look to the lace that is tight around your hips. It looks stretchy enough.

"Tell me it's okay," I ask, as I lock your wrists inside each side of your panties. Your hands are free but there's not much they can do like this.

You nod and it's all I need to be confident. "Now, be still."

I push your legs a little apart and let my fingers run down. If you can't touch, I can and I'm not gonna stop anytime soon. My fingertips and my lips want it and it's up your belly that they go now.

Because I can't resist.

You can't moan, all of you is distraction enough to handle. The way you arch your back and the way you smile or silently invite me in now. I have to shush you. Because you can't resist.

And you keep being loud. I groan, frustrated. You laugh at the sound and I hide my smile on your neck. You smell so good there, so I kiss and I kiss, lower and lower until your laughs turn into more distracting sounds.

Your wrists are still locked and I pull your panties to the side, finding my way to keep kissing you.

Slowly.

I can't get enough, but I also need to watch you, too. You should see what I see, when I look at you like this, when you give in to be completely at my mercy. The way your eyes shine with love and surrender. You are beautiful. More than ever.

And the sounds you make end up guiding me. Along with your fast intakes of air and the rising color of your skin, they tell me when it's almost too much for you.

When to give you more.

When to step back a little and allow you to breathe. Because that's what tonight is about. Making it good for you. Making it last.

I can never tell time when I'm with you. Time stood still when I finally got you. Back then it was long fucking nights of loneliness and missing you.

That's why sometimes I need to make a point. I need to own you. And I know you wouldn't agree with that if I told you. You would tell me to fuck off. I just want to show you it can be good now.

You're ready again and I tell you to let me do this. I free your hands and there's nothing covering you anymore.

"Finally," you murmur and reach for me fast, avid. It's always so good, so easy to let you set the pace while you take my clothes off and touch my face, mouth, and chest with desperate lips and tongue. But no, not tonight.

I pull you against me because there's no way we're doing this without being close. Behind you, I move your hair from your shoulder and my mouth finds your sensitive skin there.

You say my name, coming closer, searching me, feeling how much I want you. My arms hold tight around your arms and if it's a way to forbid you to move, it's also my way to say I need you, I missed you, you're still mine, always.

Even if there isn't enough ways to tell you how I feel, to show you how I feel. Because when we're like this, and you turn and search my lips and it's awkward because of the way I'm holding you, so you breathe against me, and I hear from you how good it is, good, so good... yes, you're perfect. Fucking perfect.

So I keep our pace. Despite my own urges. Despite your demanding hips. Your hips that I need to hold firmly, your hips that make me almost lose it.

I don't, because I want to give you more, baby.

Breaking our connection, I breathe, you turn to lay on your back, and pull me again to you, in you.

You fucking love it. I fucking love it, you, the sounds you make, and the light scratches you do on my back now. It's making me dizzy.

I could forget myself in you again. It's not gonna happen. I hold your hands up. I stop. Kind of chiding... as if I could really do that to you.

When I move again, it's as if I make you count. Each push and pull meaningful. I feel your sweet kisses on my neck then your hot words in my ear.

More. Faster. Harder. Please, you beg. I've never denied you. But tonight...

"Not tonight, baby."

Tonight, I'm taking my time. Slowly.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.

a/n: this was a (naughty) gift written to our friends and we ended up deciding to post because the (naughty) Christmas spirit is all about sharing...
Thanks Jo for dealing with our PortFrenglish and insane tenses. we<3you.
Leave a reply telling us your (naughty) thoughts?