Brandon x Mayo

He was furious. He threw bitter words at his keyboard as Hoover and Bluesdank laughed hysterically.
"THAT'S IT!" Brandon roared (rawr xD) out in frustration, his face red with embarrassment and anger.
"I'M THROUGH WITH MINECRAFT FOREVER!"
He ended his stream and threw his headphones off in despair, ruffling his fingers through his sandy hair. His face was hot from how overwhelmed he was. That fucking stream sniper. All he wanted to do was kick back and play some fortnite and Minecraft with his friends and then this... this IDIOT comes in and targets them.
He could hardly stand it.
Fat, round tears rolled down Brandon's face. They felt hot on his skin as they rolled down his cheeks. He slammed his fists on his desk and started moving towards his kitchen.
His hand hovered towards the handle of the refrigerator door, fingers feeling the sleek metal handle. This handle, which held him back from what was rightfully his. Violently he flung the door open whilst being blasted by the cold air greeting him from inside. There, on the top shelf, lay the love of his life.
His eyes widened. His mouth opened releasing a small moan. "H-hello there" he rasped out.
The most beautiful condiment of all time lay in front of him, dew glistening on the plastic surface of the bottle. His hands wrapped around the container treating it like a precious jewel. "You're always there for me, Mayo-San." Brandon whispered as a blush crossed his face like a sunset over the horizon.
Delicately, he twisted the bottle open and slowly dipped his finger inside the bottle.
Squinsh
Brandon moaned loudly as he plunged his whole fist into the Mayonnaise, the sauce of it all over. He licked his fingers repeatedly as he went in again for more.
"You never let me down baby"
Brandon grabbed both of the sleek sides of the jar and poured the whole thing down his throat, tongue waggling below the container.
The cold gelatin fell in globs onto his fleshy mouth snake and slid down his throat.
Absolutely refreshing.
Suddenly, Brandon felt a warmer feeling in his trousers and got an idea.
(Please don't ban me @Wildspartanz)