CHAPTER 15

It was wedding day.Khushi don't want to go as Payal's mom don't want her there. Payal was gone to beauty parlor. Payal's family has already left for venue as they had to see preparations. Aryan's nanny came and told her Akash is calling her out.She walk outside of flat in lobby she saw Arnav, Jai and Rahul talking to each other they stop when they saw her but she quietly walk past them. She was still in her white cotton suit. She enter room where Akash was.Erm Akash you called me. Khushi spokeyes woh pa...his eyes went round wide open Why arent you ready yet he faked surprise he knew she won't go that way where people don't want her. Akash please i don't want to come pay my regards to payal tell her my warm wishes are with her. I can't come to her big day as i don't want to ruin anything for her. Especially i don't want to hurt her mother. Aunty din't want me there and i can understand her insecurities.You respect for aunties insecurities what about Payal huh??? Won't she felt bad. What about me won't i feel bad. When my sister won't be there on my big day.Khushi eyed welled up she went back and got ready.She reached wedding venue met payal. Baraat was already there. Khushi on request of Payal brought her down to mandap. After settling down she got down and moved back in far corner she stood there and looked at mandap that's when she felt pull on her wrist she recognize this touch.Arnav was looking at her every movement she look heavenly beautiful. He want to touch her feel her pale skin under his rough manly hands. He drag her to dark alley where no one could see them. Khushi was pinned ti wall with her hands beside her head. Khushi look at side way completely ignoring his face. This irked him like hell. Khushi look at me. You know i don't like people turning their face when i am talking. I am sorry I dob't know who you are and still if you say so i know you then might be i don't remember you.He caress her cheek with tip of his nose and whisper in her ear LooK at me khushi. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her bosoms were heaving up and down. Arnav started planting feathery kissed on her jaw line reaching her neck her lick her sensitive spot then brought his teethes to her spot to bit her that's when she pushed him with all her might's and slapped him.I hope now you get this straight in your thick head i don't want you anywhere near me. I hate myself when you touch me. I hate it when you come near me. I reminds me of night...she stopped...stay away from me. Your touch filth me. I would rather die now rather being touched by you. At that time i was all naive but today i am not the same Khushi who trusted you with everything in her life. Never try to come near me. Remember Arnav Singh Raizada never go after a girl whom he had taken once in bed i hope u remember and people like you don't like things which are already used. She turn her face and ran from there she turn and looked at him once then she ran away. 

**FLASHBACK**

She was happy and content after last night, she felt complete she felt blessed and happy. More over she felt loved. Today i will tell Arnav about everything i went throw in my life. I will tell him my every secret of my life i will tell him everything i felt bad for hiding this side of my life.She came to college looked around to find Arnav but he was no where to be seen.Payal do you know where is Arnav, Erm someone now a days is in love with him huh??She blushed...Khushi stop blushing be aware please i told...she cut her in i know payal but i trust him now. He isn't that bad. Payal smiled at her. She wants Khushi to get all happiness if Arnav is her happiness so let it be. I saw him going toward common room side. Khushi simled and hugged her.Khushi walk ahead in corridor she was right outside common room Where she saw girl in side hug with Arnav, and his fiends beside him talking in between Arnav peck girls lipsI bet she would be lovely treat...!!! shyam spoke laughing evillyof course she was. Now she will think twice before she even come in my way. Arnav replied in i.don't.care. Attitude....hahahaha you've done it man, we thought it was the difficult task ever, hahahaha...again shyam spoke Arnav Singh Raizada never looses any bet. Arnav said in firm stern voice.You know guyz what she said to me..."arnav Every year i wish my death but from now i wanted to live...live with you..." evil laugh roar across the room.Arnav but what about khushi now...i mean after spending night with her...will you continue...Jai asked. Are you crazy jai, Arnav Singh Raizada never sleeps with one girl twice. She's gone now from my life.Its time for traditional day function to startwe will listen to your S*X stories later on. Rahul stood up and so as other friends except Arnav tera tu bhai yeh roz roz ka kaam hai humain tu janay daye (its your daily routine work let us go.) Arnav chuckled.Khushi...Rahul whisperEveryone turn toward Rahul and followed his eyes direction,There she was standing all Shattered and broken once again fate betrayed her. Her rosy cheeks full of tear. She step inside the room walk to Arnav I trusted you arnav...i trusted you...i never...she compose herself she don't want to cry more in front of them or let him know how much wounded she already was. In entire her life she only get pains from others. Her own families didn't loved her...her parents left her alone to suffer...her first love...her first man...brutally showed her reality...that she is no one, she don't deserve love...her life has no right for love.i can't even slap you Arnav...i am already feeling i m pure and used...she cried...i paid you back ... i hope i paid off your debt or am i more liable to you...She sobbed loudly and held his collarI can't even slap you Arnav. Slap which you gave me on my face shook me to very roots of mine, what pains me alot is i trusted you...you are no different then others...you gave me unhealed wounds which will never ever be filled.What was my fault Arnav. Arnav please tell me this is all joke please This was just a dirty prank you played please Arnav. I won't be able to survive if this is reality.SHut up YOU B****...He grab her hairs in his fist and used other hand to free his collar from her hand, you slapped me infront of whole college...no one slaps Arnav Singh Raizada ever and the one dares to do it ...has to face consequences. You will always remember in life never mess with Arnav Singh Raizada.This is your fault. This isn't some joke ...this is reality...go either die or live...i don't give a damn...you will feel blessed as your first one was me. The Great Arnav Singh Raizada. He laughed and pushed her away and left the room.She heard her name was being called on stage it was time to perform.Performance when her life her fate played with her once again.

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

//*~*~*//

Monday morning. Many guest has left already. Khushi took Aryan and walk downstairs with Aryan carrying on her hip she called Taxi and went to lab today Aryan's Reports were to come. She collected reports called Doctor Jane's assistant for appointment he gave her one after an hour. She reach Clinic after ten minutes Doctor called her inside he took reports from her he open envelope and checked them.