Acknowledgements

Just a little blurb I felt like adding because I can, and because there were some people I just had to thank.

I would just like to thank my step mother Tammy, who has been reading along with this story and supporting it through all of its stages. And how you are trying to push me to take it even further. 

I would also like to think my best friend, roomie, helper, and all over amazing gurl Frances Ramos, who has also helped me. Mostly by putting up with my ridiculous rants and random freak outs about what happened in my head and would then later end up in the story. 

I would like to thank Nicole better known on here as Ahna, for all of her amazing support. She has followed this story through it's original stage, as well as this new version. She has helped me with my errors in here (because due to lack of time there were unfortunately errors that I missed.) She has been probably one of the biggest supporters of the Shadows Saga, and I'm proud to call her the Adoptive Watt-Mommy to the saga. 

I would also like to thank all of you awesome people who have read this story from front to back, left comments, and voted. I did read each and every one of your comments (tried to reply to most of them) and they made me smile. I honestly wouldn't have gotten as far as I did on here if it weren't for all of you super awesome people. 

That being said. Thank you one and all and look forward to more adventures for Mara and her friends in the second installment Between Shadows as well as the third, Beyond the Shadows. 

Stay awesome, stay classy 

~ Lindsey <3