Amanda

Hello my name is Amanda and I live in a messed up world...

As I get ready to leave for school my over looker screams to me if I'm not ready in two mins the I will be sent to the black out. The black out is a pitch black freezing room you get sent in if your late to anything at all. It's filled with spiders and no food or water. And if you try to escape then you'll be stuck in there for a week instead of 1 day. I'm wearing my uniform that everybody gets. For girls it's a plaid skirt with a white button down shirt and black flat shoes. For boys it's a white button down with kaki pants and a plaid tie with brown dress shoes. I walk out of my room that you can basically call a cage. Throwing my dark brown long straight hair in a pony tail. The room Is a gray boxed in room with a bed, toilet, sink, dresser, and small brown bathtub. My bed was a brass bed with a dark green blanket. I live in something exactly like a prison all the rooms the same and all lined up side my side. Every room has a over looker. Someone who watches you and checks on you every 5 mins.

All of us walk out of our rooms with our over lookers and then we all turned right late the same time like it was on Que. we walked down the two flights of stairs till we met a floor with a sign that said "Berkley's middle school". My room was on floor 14 and the school is on floor 5. We all walk in and the girls go left while the boys turn right. My school is split up in two sections the boys side and that's on the right side and the girls side and that's on the left. I walked to the left with my over looker Emily. I go to my class room and sit down. The classroom I'm in is a dark gray plain room nothing more then desk and a few Aliams. They are almost like a digital paper that you pick up. You can design the color of the paper. And you use your fingers to draw and you can pick the ink. In my opinion they afore useless, because we never use them.

sorry guys this is really short...