CHAPTER 5- The Talk

*Harry 's point of veiw*

"Boys, you're on in five minutes, be prepared." The tight lipped production manager informed us. She had brown hair tied into a tight bun at the top of her head, and wore a pantsuit. She was young, but her serious expression and her stature aged her a good ten years. We nodded to her, and I mentally noted that I should pay close attention to the orders from this woman, because she seemed like the type of person whom you woudn't want to be on the bad side of.

Not even the strict woman in the pantsuit, though, could deflate our happiness. Me and the boys were giddy to do this interview, it was for one of the most watched hit shows in London, called, "The Talk". It had the latest gossip on every celebrity know to man, and it's interveiws were the "juicy-est". In other words, by being interveiwed by this show, it would give our fans the latest news about One Direction, which we knew they most desprately craved. So, it was obvious that we were all in agreement to do this interveiw and give our fans something to get excited over. Well, more like give our fans something to scream, shout, squeal, giggle, and cry over. Not only that, but the host was Angelica Burberry, one of the hottest girls on the face of the planet, so it was also kinda hard to decline meeting her.

While we waited, we were left in a small room that contained a comfortable couch (which is where we were currently sitting), and a small buffet table, of which Niall was staring at hungrily. Zayn said, "You do realize you can eat those, right?" to Niall, and the blonde boy praticly lunged at the table. It was quite scary, actually, but that's Niall for you, and we stared in wonder at him as he took one of everything and promptly scarfed it down.

"Okay, guys, it's go time," the woman in the pantsuit called to us through the door as Niall finished his last cookie, "follow me." We quicky complied with her and followed her through a stellar hallway, and were told to walk through a door, which on the other side of was the set. A large crowd sitting on bleechers greeted us with cheers and applause, some girls holding up signs. Angelica (whom was looking rather fit in a tight black dress) beckoned us over to a white couch. Once we were seated, the interveiw began.

"Hello everyone at home, I'm Angelica Burberry and you are wathcing 'The Talk'! Our guests today are the one and only, One Direction!" This was met with a large cheer from the crowd. Angelica took her seat behind a large white dest and focased her attention on us.

"Hello, boys"

"HI!" we chorased

"I'm gonna get right to it; how is it, being famous?" She asked Such a question, yet we've answered it so many times we have the answer ready by heart. "A whirl wind" Liam answered. She nodded understandingly and quicky continued asking questions in rapid sucsession, which we all answered best to our knowledge. It was fun, and the questions were pretty easy.

"Okay, boys fan question time!" she anounced, reaching into a drawer and pulling out a few note cards. Reading one, she said, " Maeve, from Dublin, asks, 'Niall, would you date a fan?'" Niall thought about it and answered, "So long as she doesn't scream in my face all the time, sure." The crowd laughed. "Eve from Wallington asks, 'Harry, do you have a signifigant other?'" The crowd "ooo"ed as I thought about it. To my surprise, Amber went to my thoughts imeadiately. And sadly, I believe that the boys are mind readers, because they glanced at each other and said, "Amber!"

For the first time in my life, I turned bright red over a girl.The boys were laughing at themselves, because they're SO halairious, as Angelica said ,"Amber, who's Amber?!?" Before I could deny anything, Lou shouted, "Amber's a girl that Harry met at Starbucks the other day. He REALLY likes her!" I mntally groaned, I could already picture in my head the fans going crazy with this new information. I did not need this rumor to get out of hand, but knowing the fans they'll probably already be tweeting about it.

"Harry?" said Angelica, breaking me from my trance. "Yeah?" "Do you fancy Amber?" she asked. As I opened my mouth to deny anything between the two of us, the boys shouted, "YES!!" "That is all the time we have for now, guys!" Angelica said, "Give it up for One Direction!"

The boys dragged me fro the stage as I tried despretley to expain that we were only friends.

The real question is, did I want it to stay that way?

*Amber's point of veiw*

My friends are insane. Insane. You'd think that meeting the boys would calm their obsession, but no. They still sat and squealed over every interview they parttook in. Well, you know, exept for Alex. She was rolling her eyes at the rest of them, along with me. Actually, the only reason I was in the room was because I wanted to see exactly how obsessed with them these girls were. Apparently very.

Anyway, I sat on the couch next to Angela, just calmly reading my magazine, not realy listenng to the television much. Suddenly, I heard a question directed at Harry I found intresting, whether or not he liked someone. And I was also very shocked when the boys all answered, "Amber".

Wait, what?!?!

My friends all began to squeal, and jump around the room excitedly. "AMBER!" Abbie squealed in my ear, "Isn't this great?!?" No, it's not I answered mentally.

I ws not ready for someone to like me. Hell, I might never be. I don'trust anyboy. Not after what Devon did to me.

Never again.

******

Hi!!!! Sorry for the delay in updating... I was a bit lazy.... but it's here!!! I added a bit of drama to it.

So, any guesses on what the mysterious Devon did to her?? I can promise that next chapter you'll find ouuutttt.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!! Special shout out to mockingjaycouture!! She' sooo amazing, and she made my cover!!! You should check out her storys, they're great!!

By the way: Please comment and vote!!!It makes me soo happy when you do!! Please ignore my spellig mistakes, I never check my work...