Part 5-Practice room

That night, Doyum stayed in the practice room to go over the choreography and everything again. Hyemin has yet to leave the area and came across the practice room and saw the lights still on and she peeked in to see Doyum. He stopped and stared at the door that was slightly ajar when he heard the door being opened. "Who is..ah,Hyemin," Doyum was surprised. "Haven't you gone back to the dorms?Its pretty late."
"I could say the same about you. Practicing?" Hyemin walked in. He sat down leaning against the wall and she joined him. "I know you are hardworking but still...don't overwork yourself ok?" She looked at him. Their eyes locked for that moment and he averted his eyes and looked down.

"I want this stage to be the best and to show you that I can do well with your song. I've been waiting for this day to be honest.." Doyum started. "You could've told me, I could write a song just for you if you asked."
"You have enough things on your hands, I don't wish to put more weight load on you. I know you well, once you start something, you'll want to perfect it," he looks at her now. "Aren't you the same?" she let out a small giggle. It was so cute he wanted to hug her there and then. "I won't overwork myself, I promise ok?" Doyum held out his pinky. Since young, they have always done pinky promises to each other. Hyemin linked her pinky with his, "I'll quote you on that. Don't make me worry." They had that moment with them looking into each others eyes again but this time the door opened and in came Sangmin and Jinsung.

"Woah! Sorry to intrude!" Sangmin exclaimed and civered his eyes. "W..what do you mean intrude, we weren't doing anything," flustered, Doyum stuttered. "Staring intently into each others eyes with pinkies linking🤔 That's doing nothing seriously?" Jinsung laughed. "What are you guys doin here at this hour too?" Hyemin changed the subject. "Oh, we wanted to do some practice. i can't seem to get one of the moves right so I asked Jinsung for help!" Sangmin replied. "Yes! What about you?" Jinsung changed it back to them. He knows his ways. "Its late, you guys better rest well. Practice is good but as I told Doyum, don't over exert yourselves," Hyemin refused to let Jinsung get to her. He pouted knowing she wasn't easy to get an answer. He was about to pester Doyum but the door burst opened again. This time it's Yongha.

"Finally found you guys! Seunghwan and Hyesung, are they always like that?!" Yongah stood at the door and pointed to something (someone) from a distance outside. The 4 peeked out the door to see Seunghwan pinning Hyesung to the wall. "WHAT! Seunghwan hyung did he snap?!" Jinsung was so shooked. The two of them were practically glaring at each other though. "Yongha oppa, what happened?" Hyemin asked. "Apparently Hyesung said somethingthat Seunghwan didn't like and he got angry¿ Do we stop them?" Yongha asked back. Theres only one thing that may make him this mad and she knows what it is (find out in the extra pov :D).

a/n: the practice room and the door :") next part is special pov from the two :)