Orgasm Please | Bakugou x Uraraka

Bakugou's hips stuttered as his pants were mixed with sloppy moans that his partner was satisfied and turned on by hearing and witnessing

Bakugou's hips stuttered as his pants were mixed with sloppy moans that his partner was satisfied and turned on by hearing and witnessing. Bakugou lowered his face near Uraraka's cheek as he grabbed her ass and pulled her against his final orgasmic thrusts. She watched his eyes close, eyebrows furrowed before relaxing, and his teeth clenching before gasping out.

He remained still, allowing the trembles to subside. His eyes landed on her own and he groaned when last remnants of his cum slipped from his dick

He laid his forehead beside her head, resting it above the soft pillow. They remained silent for a minute, breathing in their sexual intimacy. An intimacy that was to be shared by both...and it surely was, but not as she expected. Her lips fell in conflict.

“Did you cum?” Bakugou murmured in her ear. “I'm sorry. I can't remember.”

“Uh...I…” she said. Bakugou lifted himself on both hands to watch her, a worried and slight horrified expression plastered on his face.

“You...didn't?”

Her eyes lowered to the side, biting her trembling lips. “I'm sorry...I didn't.”

Bakugou tense shoulders slumped into disappointment. He slipped out of Uraraka and caressed her thighs briefly before moving to the corner of the bed.

“Bakugou,” Uraraka called, getting up to crawl beside him. She held her hands clenched to her chest, biting her quivering lip as she watched Bakugou's head low. “It's not your fault.” Uraraka placed a palm on her, stating, “It's mine.” She placed her hand behind his sweaty back. “My body just doesn't get off with simply penetration.”

“How can you say that, Uraraka?” Bakugou said, his voice cracking. “I'm the one at fault.” He balled his fists, still not raising his head. “I failed in giving you pleasure through my body,” he said. “I made sure to arouse you way before reaching the bedroom. I made sure to go deep inside you. I heard and saw you in abliss. Was it a facade all along?”

“No it wasn't. My body isn't just capable of orgasm with simply penetration-”

“How can you be so sure?” Bakugo looked up at Uraraka, tears welling up his eyes. “You said you've never been with anyone else but I. You said I've been your first sexual partner. Right?”

Uraraka stiffened and nodded in defeat. "But Katsuki, the majority of women need their clitoris to be stimulated to orgasm."

"That can't be true," he whispered. Tears fell from his eyes. “I'm at fault,” he said, his voice crumbling into weakness and shame. "I thought it would work this time." He lifted his palms up, crying, "How can I forgive myself for only being the one to gain something in this moments where we are most connected?”

Uraraka grabbed a hold of his raised palms and kissed each one of them before folding them with hers. “Katsuki, listen to me carefully,” she said sternly for she knew Katsuki couldn't afford her to crumble as well. It would only make Bakugou more shameful of himself. She scooted closer to his naked form, her naked breasts briefly brushing against their joined hands. “It's not your fault-”

“It is!” He yelled in frustration, a sob breaking his response.

Uraraka frowned before she lowered his hand above her most sensitive and powerful organ only the woman possess: the divine pleasure that is her clitoris. “You can still make me orgasm, Katsuki.” She smile, lifting her leg to straddle his hips. “I want you inside me. I want you close to me. I can feel you hit the right places. And even if I don't orgasm with simply penetration-” she led Bakugou's finger to touch the wetness of her vagina before lifting it to her clirotis. She sighed as she felt the warmth hit her sensitive point. “I can still feel pleasure,” she confessed, before pecking his lips. “So, next time let's try doing it that way, okay? We can mix our slow sessions with you or I playing my clitoris,” she suggested. She wiped a tear from his cheek. "There is nothing wrong in stimulating my clirotis. You've got to accept that the body doesn't work that way."

She closed her eyes and arched her neck for his disposal. With simply a press of his finger on her wet, warm, and sensitive clitoris, her breathing had quicken. He sucked and licked her neck before leaning away.

“I'm sorry,” he apologized, pecking her cheek.

“I love you,” Uraraka said.

“I-I'm going to help you cum.” He wiped his tears with his forearm. “I promise,” he said before giving her a sweet and devoted kiss filled with treasure, passion and apology. “Guide me at all times. Speak and I'll follow,” he said before moving her on the bed and lowering his face in between her legs.

Uraraka hummed in pleasure when Bakugou took a delicious lick to her wet clitoris. Her legs immediately quivered and her stomach and chest stuttered.

“Give it twirl,” Uraraka said breathless. “Right in the tip- A-ah ummm,” she moaned. He held her thighs securely, moving his tongue in waves, twirls, and lapping.

Wet. She was so wet. Shaking. She was the victim to a shivering breeze. Moaning. She blessed his ears with satisfaction. Her fingers curled on his hair, pulling him closer.

“Katsuki,” she panted. “Uhhhng,” she moaned, her hips swaying side to side and back and forth.

A new load of wetness overloaded her vagina. He licked his lips, content at his work. Uraraka was a masterpiece when he looked up. Her nipples were erect, her mouth agape as if waiting for Bakugou dick. He caressed her stomach and breasts before slipping close to her.

“I love you, Uraraka,” he said, caressing her cheek. “And I vow I'll never leave you without pleasure.”

“...I know.” She said before she caught sight of a tired and sleepy Bakugou. “Let's go to sleep.”

"How was your orgasm?" He asked lastly.

"Satisfying with you doing it."

¤Ω¤

Hope You Enjoyed. Like & Comment;)