Bikers,Psychos,and Break-ups

"Oh my god that was awesome." Gaby said as they walked out of the arena.

"I have to admit they were pretty good." Nick said

"I told you. Where did we park the car?"

"You didn't look at the row number?"

"I thought you did."

"Jesus Gaby." Nick said as he tried to scan the parking lot for anything that looked familiar but it was dark making it hard to see.

"I think we were this way." Nick said taking Gaby by the hand.

After twenty minutes of searching Gaby and Nick were getting tired.

"Nick my feet hurt." Gaby whined as she dragged her feet.

"It's your fault we can't find the car. You were driving, how do you not remember, where you parked the damn car!" Nick yelled

"I was excited!" Gaby yelled back. "And don't yell at me," she said pushing Nick.

"Don't push me." Nick said pushing her back. Gaby jumped on Nick's back and bit his earlobe.

"Ow get off of me you psycho." Nick said as he tried to shake Gaby off.

"Not until you apologize for being mean."

"You first." Nick said as Gaby plucked his nose.

"I'm sorry I didn't look to see where we parked."

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, yelling won't help us find the car." Nick said as Gaby slid off of his back. Gaby wrapped her arms around Nick as they walked towards the back of the parking lot where they found the car waiting for them.

"Thank god we found you." Gaby said as she wrapped her arms around the car.

Just like Nick said it took them over twenty minutes to get out of the parking lot and on to the highway.

"Nick thank you so much for coming with me." Gaby said as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"No problem Gabs, I actually had fun." Nick said as he felt the car begin to stall out.

"What's going on." Gaby asked as she sat up.

"I think we're out of gas." Nick said as he pulled the car off the road. Nick checked the gas gauge and it read half a tank, Nick tapped on the glass and the needle dropped to E before going back up to half a tank.

"I thought dad got this fixed." Nick said with a groan as he ran his hands down his face before popping the trunk open and getting out of the car.

"What are we going to do?" Gaby asked as she got out of the car.

"Well you're going to stay in the car while I go get some gas."

"Where is the next gas station?"

"The sign we passed said ten miles up." Nick said as he pulled out a gas can and closed the trunk.

"I'm going with you." Gaby said getting her knapsack out of the car.

"Stay with the car Gaby."

"Nick do you really think I'm going to let you walk ten miles by yourself. Who's going to protect you?" Gaby said and Nick furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you plan on protecting me Gaby?"

"I know Karate." Gaby said as she mimiced Bruce Lee.

"Yeah about a week's lesson worth." Nick said rolling his eyes.

"That man wanted me to do unholy things with my body. I don't know how he expected me to kick my leg straight up like that." Gaby said as she began to walk towards the gas station. "Are you coming?" Gaby asked as she walked backwards.