XXXNumbXXX

This chapter is super long so just a big warning
(Its 3000 words lol)

As i walk through town i feel as if everyone is staring at me, why though? I kept contemplating on what to do with "Anti" I didn't know if what happened was actually real, i just couldn't believe it, i was so terrified and confused, i didnt know what to think.

"Hey Y/n!" I hear a slightly familiar irish accent call out to me

I turn towards the voice to see Anti... but different he wasnt wearing gages and he was a slightly scrawnier guy.

"I was wondering if i could come over? Ya know maybe help you out with that glitch problem?" He says sweetly

For some reason i feel as though he's talking about Anti, "yea that sounds great, It'd be nice to have someone to talk to as well" i say with a soft smile as he pulls me into a hug

I hug him back and he smiles, "do you want to just get it done now?" He asks me

"Yes that would be phenomenal!" I say with a smile

Before i know it we're on our way to my house. I was guessing this was Jack... or at least the real one.

We make it to my home as I hesitate to go in, "th-this is a bad idea" i say shaking as i realize this could just be a trap, maybe this was Anti and he just wanted to see what i was willing to do to get rid of him.

"It'll be alright trust me!" He says with a soft smile

"How did you know he had done something to hurt me?" I asked skeptical as i step away from the door refusing to open it until i had an answer.

"We may have separate bodies now but it wasnt always that way.... i get this feeling in my gut, its how I'd always known if he did something horrible" Jack answers with a shrug

I sigh and we walk inside. We sit on the couch and before we can even say a word Anti glitches on top of me pinning me down. His eyes were still the pitch black soulless holes i saw this morning, "You fucking idiot!" He growls, "You let this weakling into our home!" He growls which means he knew Jack was here without even hearing or seeing him.

"A-Anti.... th-this is my home, i c-can decide who's allowed in here" i say trying to suppress my fear.

Anti merely smirks at my fear and leans close to me his breath against my lips, "you do realize you belong to me right! You're my toy, you dont tell me what you can and can't do, i do that for you! You're lucky to be allowed to walk around this goddamn house!" He growls at me full of rage but keeping his voice calm, slow, and menacing.

*GORE WARNING! THIS SHIT GETS BLOODY FROM HERE ON OUT!*

Jack hasn't said a word nor done anything to stop Anti and as Anti pulls me to my feet i see why. Jack is slump on the couch knocked out cold. Blood runs from his nose. Anti drags me into my office and forces me to sit in my office chair, "dont try to fucking escape or else!" He growls as he snaps his fingers and rope and duck-tape appears in his hands. Confused and shocked i say nothing but stare in disbelief. He tapes my legs to the chair before wrapping them with rope as well. He then goes for my wrists but i swing my free hand into his cheek.

Before it can make contact he slams my hand back down and shoves a sharp blade through the back of my hand lodging it in the arm rest. I cry out in pain but Anti quickly connects our lips to keep me quiet. Causing soft whimpers to only leave my lips. I can feel Anti finish tying me down. He pulls away from the forced kiss and walks away before bringing in another chair that I've never seen in my house and Jack's unconscious body. He ties him up to the chair the same way he did with me.