Part 11 Mama's Finger

Leo's POV

He could not believe what just happened. He knew he should have gone with Y/n, and now because he decided to stay on the couch to play video games with Raph, that she went missing... AGAIN!!!

Y/n had been gone for hours, and when April and the others got worried, they went to visit the archery spot Y/n said she was headed, only to find it empty. It was when they were walking back that the group found the residue of an arrow. According to Big Foot, the arrow belonged to the "bad mans", also known as the "Finger".

The group also found one of Y/n's hairpins, one that she would never leave behind right next to a tree. Donnie studied the scene and said that the Finger probably attacked Y/n, when Donnie, Mikey, and Big Foot were running away.

Leo wasn't mad and didn't blame his brothers, for not being able to help Y/n...

Who he did blame was himself....

He made a promise, one that he intended on keeping, they were going to find Y/n and get her back....

She was coming back, safe...

No matter what.

Your POV

You could not believe this happened AGAIN!!!

Here you were, trapped, and captured.... By a weird middle-aged man, talking to a Voodoo Doll... Well more like head...

He kept referring to the doll as "Mama", and that gave you the chills. You currently were trapped between a tree, with a rope around your sides, and another one wrapping your arms around the tree. Your feet were also tied together, all preventing you from moving. The annoying and very uncomfortable gag in your mouth was to stop you from warning people who might rescue you about the traps that surrounded you.

He had cut your right leg, some deep some were simple grazes. You felt on both your arms the stinging areas where a knife made contact. Probably to tire you out so you couldn't fight as well from the loss of blood.

He had also removed your mask, which caused your hair to fall out. You kept your chin down so your hair would cover up some of your identity.

You assumed this man was the "Finger" person Big Foot was talking about before, and now you understood why she was so scared of him. The guy was not only creepy but also deadly.

You watched as he continued to talk to "Mama", talking about how you were bait, for Big Foot and some aliens. You also assumed the aliens were the turtles. You secretly were amused to hear your boyfriend be called an alien.

Technically the mutagen that made him a talking and walking mutant turtle did come from the Krang, who were aliens, but Leo was technically born in New York, making him an American citizen.... Right?

Anyway, you watched as "the Finger" set more and more traps, that was made to trap your friends. You begged to anyone listening that the others wouldn't fall for them.

Your wrists and ankles were probably red and chaffed from all the tugging and pulling you did against the rope trying to escape. Turns out the "Finger" isn't stupid and took all your knives, shurikens, and all other weapons you had. Including your hidden spear.

He must have finished with all the traps and his conversation with his "Mama" because he suddenly started to talk to you.

"So pretty lady.... what can you tell me about these green aliens."

You made a muffled noise, to point out the fact that you were still gagged, and had no way to respond.

You must have made your point because he gave a look of realization and took off the gag. You responded by taking in a deep breath. That gag was extremely uncomfortable and made it hard to breathe. You were going to continue breathing when he took your chin and harshly forced you to look at him.

"Answer the question, pretty lady.... I wouldn't want to carve that pretty little face of yours."

He then held up a knife, which you soon realized was one of yours, and started to lightly cut your cheek, before he stopped. You felt the warm blood pooling slighting from the cut. You realized he was going to do a lot worse than that if you continued to ignore him.

"What aliens? I don't know what you're talking about. YOUR CRAZY.."

"Oh, but you do... You share that little farmhouse with them along with that red haired girl and that weird looking boy. That's where you took my prize, Big Foot. Where those two little aliens led me to the whole swarm. Helping me make millions. Now answer my question. What can you tell me about them, green aliens?"

At this you panicked, he must have followed Mikey and Donnie when they led Big Foot to the cabin when she was injured. He knows where the others were, and here you were, unable to warn them.

When you continued to ignore him, keeping quiet, he started pointing the knife at your cheek again, only digging slightly further than before.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, now look.... I have to ruin such a pretty face... What a shame. What a waste"

You felt yourself losing blood, and fast. 

You would have passed out if it wasn't for the burning pain of skin being ripped apart. If the searing pain on your cheek would just end, you would have passed out. 

The cut was beginning to become more and more painful as he slowly dug further and further until someone yelled behind him.

"HEY!!! STOP!!!"

When you turned around you were in shock.