Chapter 43

Not edited.

It's been a week since that incident happened with sebbas and we pretended it never happened. These past couple of days I have been so confused because I now realize that maybe all those jokes and teases might just be flirting. I brush off those thoughts and focus on what is going on around me. Were all out in a nice restaurant since sebbas is leaving later tonight, which breaks my heart.

I tune into the conversation they're having and notice that he and my dad are chatting about soccer. Peyton and my mom are talking about who knows what, toby is playing with his food and will is sleeping. Since Sebbas is leaving soon we decided to come to toronto to eat at an italian restaurant which had the best spaghetti and meatballs i've ever had. I have a lot of thoughts floating my mind, most of which i'm trying to block out and not think about.

Once we finish up with our food my mom and dad take the little ones to the zoo, leaving pey, sebbas and I to do as we please until we have to meet up. We decide to head over to china town which wasn't too far of a drive from where we were, like 15 min max. We all hop into the jeep which is the car we brought along with the range rover because there was just to many of us to fit in one car.

I was the one driving since I love driving way more than peyton does. We all talk about random things until we get to chinatown. I park the car on the curb and we head out to the adventure. We walk around for a bit before peyton goes into a small shop neither sebbas or I want to go into so we wait outside a couple shops down.

This is the first moment alone sebbas and I have gotten since the almost kiss happened. I started fidgeting with the necklace he gave me while we wait for peyton in silence.

"Im sorry" sebbas says catching my attention so I turn to look at him confused

"There's nothing to be sorry about basti, you haven't done anything." I say still fidgeting with my necklace.

"Right." he says and then stays silent for a moment leading me to believe he was done, but he wasn't. "Except I have, otherwise we wouldn't be in this awkward silence I overstepped my boundaries and I shouldn't have tried to kiss you" he says making my stomach turn.

"It takes two to tango sebbas, you weren't the only one leaning in so I am sorry too." I say finally letting go of my necklace and wrapping my arms around myself.

"God this is so weird, I hate this tension between us" sebbas say and I nod in agreement

"I do too, which is why we're putting this behind us weather we want to or not because I can't lose the person that means the world to me. Got it?" I ask a smile creeping onto my face.

"Yeah that sound like a good idea" he says smiling which makes me smile up at him and I go into his arms which he had open offering me a hug. He squeezes me tightly before letting me go knowing it probably looks weird hugging randomly in public. He keeps his arm around my waist and I lean into him as we wait for peyton to come out. She doesn't take long to come out but she also doesn't take long to figure out that the tension was gone which to that she lets out a smile.

"Finally you guys! I thought we were going to have to hang out in that tension all day, honestly I could not take it much longer!" she says. Sebbas and I roll our eyes at her and I shake my head ignoring her. We turn around and start walking away from her and her dramaticness.

"Hey wait up!" she says laughing behind us. We all walk around for a bit before my mom call us letting us know it's time to head back with them so we can all head to the airport together. With a sign I end the call and turn to face them.

"Is it time to go back?" Peyton asks seeing my face filled with disappointment and I nod swallowing the ball forming in my throat. With that we all head back to the car and I drive us back to meet our parents once we get there sebbas bids them a goodbye giving them each a big hug. Since the kids are getting fussy our parents are going to head home so we met them at the zoo to say goodbye. Sebbas gave toby and will a kiss goodbye since they were asleep in their car seats and didn't want to wake them.