(Part 27) Reunited

I think this book has been going for years lol. Enjoy!

~*~

Harry knows that he was in hot water with Louis, to the point where the water is boiling and when Harry starts to get close enough then he'll get burned, skin turning black and into crisp.

That is how it makes him feel.

Usually, he enjoys coming to the orphanage to visit and get to know the kids but now after he must be more careful with his visits because he doesn't want to drive Louis away.

Louis volunteered for the kids and it would suck if he would leave just because he can't stand Harry but today was a different day, Harry actually has a scheduled activity with the kids, so he can't be late.

He went downstairs to get ready and start on breakfast. He wasn't in the best of moods to eat anything heavy, so he settled with a plain cereal and some milk.

He stared at his bowl of cereal solemnly but ate it anyway. Are this what people who pines at other people for so long eats? Or was it just him?

He was checking his emails while simultaneously wondering what Louis was eating today.

Louis did change a lot, far from the small feminine built that Harry knew about in high school. He wasn't going to act all innocent and lie about how he just wanted to dominate Louis and make that innocent face go crazy with pleasure before.

But now, Louis looked more rugged. He seemed to have started growing a beard and it made him look so attractive that Harry sometimes wanted to bang his head on the wall.

Louis had also grown some muscles and Harry wondered if he frequented the gym but knowing Louis all those years meant that the man wouldn't dream of it. He would only visit the gym to watch Harry but not do any physical activities with him.

He might not look like the same naïve boy from high school, but Harry had a lot in mind on what to with him now that they both have grown.

Harry knew it wasn't the wisest idea to start thinking about Louis early in the morning because there will be consequences.

"Yep, that's a boner." Harry muttered to himself.

He brought his dirtied plates to the sink and washed it before drying it out on the rack.

He quickly went to the bathroom to handle the 'consequences' and swore that he wasn't thinking about Louis.

After a quick shower, Harry quickly went to get ready because he knew he was already late.

He dashed out of his house and went to his car to get to the orphanage in time.

Harry quickly shook his head to erase anything that resembles a dirty though once he parked his car. He needed to have a clear head if he's going to face the kids, he really should have a tight grip with himself because this was beyond crazy.

He should have accepted long before that there might not be another chance with they way Louis have acted around him. There might still be this tiny bit of hope in the back of his mind, but it wasn't good enough to erase all the things he did to him.

It never fails to bring a dark cloud over his head.

The thought of Louis never forgiving him.

"Harry!" Someone shouted to catch his attention and he turned his head to the direction of the voice only to see Jade crazily waving at him to come over quickly.

He plastered a smile and jogged towards her.

"Hi Jade." He greeted before giving her a quick hug.