Drunk Cally and a Good Night

Damien's Pov: So apparently after last nights incidents Cally was so drunk that she could not even recall her home address.

I kept on asking her for her address but all she said was she felt unwell and could not recall where she lived.

So here I am taking her to my place but before I could reach my place she slept in the car so I had to carry her all the way from the car to my house.

Not that I complained though.

I have to admit she looked rather cute while sleeping in my arms and for a second I had the wish of carrying her like this everyday till the last day of my life.

So when we reached inside I put her down carefully onto the sofa and went inside my room to change into some comfortable clothes and when I reached back I saw cally sleeping in a foetal position looking very uncomfortable with her left arm hanging down the sofa.

Although I loved the fact that she was finally in my house but somehow I was still fighting an internal battle whether to take her to my room or the spare room.

There was this constant fight between my mind and my heart.

My heart said to take her to my room and kiss her till Dawn but my logical part of the brain said that she is drunk and won't remember anything.

Ultimately being the selfish me I wanted to keep cally to myself hence my heart won on this aspect of carrying her to my room and sleeping with her on my bed.

Even though it was just for one night,  I was ready to face her wrath later on in the morning.

But before taking her to my room I called up my housekeeper and told her to change Cally into some comfortable clothes giving her my spare clean shirt and pjs for the night.

Eventually my housekeeper agreed and after following my orders she left.

Seeing Cally in my clothes made my heart skip a beat she was that beautiful and sexy.

I knew she hid herself in loose clothes due to some petty insecurity I was yet to find out.

But I was sure of one thing though  to protect and love my girl till eternity and to make her realise how beautiful she is.

With that thought in mind I slept alongside Cally not before pulling her completely to my chest and spooning her.

I might be clothed but could still feel her steady hot breaths on my chest making my heart skip a beat.

But before my mind could completely shut down with the thoughts of this lovely lady I kissed her long and hard on her head.

I so desperately wanted to taste those beautiful red pouty lips but I knew she would not remember anything .

Also I did not want our first kiss to be like this where she was  drunk and completely regrets it  in the morning so instead I kissed her again this time on her neck .

After I kissed her on the neck cally started to  whimper and moan and I smiled knowing that I have an effect on her.

I loved the sound she was making but I controlled myself before it was to late and slept with the love of my life in my arms even if it was just for one night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so how did u like this chapter?

Did u enjoy the sweet moments between cally and Damien?

If yes then don't u worry there's lots coming up in the next chapters which are waiting for u including lots of sweet love, steamy scenes, drama and lots of secrets to be revealed.

So Guys stay tuned and if u loved this chapter please like, share and comment cause ur comments give me motivation to write more.

lots of love

caree_96