Beware of Strangers

Enjoy reading.

××××××××

AVNI

Out in the dark,I was running on the lonely streets ,to find a shelter away from this chaotic world.Sweat dripped down from around my face,worry painted over,confusions clearly visible and a tint of fear somewhere beneath.That was my state right now,tired but hopeful,frightened but brave. And,I ain't regretting anything ,this was my choice,to be out of the slavery,the cage and am proud that I was able to win over the demon.

My feets are constantly reprimanding the instructions given by the brain but I am still not sure to stop.I have to keep moving until I find a safer place.My home is not even an option anymore, because first place Neil would come to find me was my house and am not going to repeat my mistake again.

Not knowing much people around, adds to my bad but you can't probably predict who backstabs you when in need, so it's better to be on ourselves, in our own bubble as a part of this unpredictable world.just then
I realised, this is not the time for ranting philosophy but this thinking machine ain't helping anymore.

Tired,clueless,shaking,struggling,anxious in between the woods, I was there on the road, all alone.  Suddenly, I felt myself gasping for air,i was out of breath ,it must be due to the exhaustion due to my feets constantly moving.I knew I was getting myself into deep grave but was still hopeful to get out into the light after running through the dark tunnel .
My legs are pleading me to take a break,and the gown is making it even harder.I moved my eyes in all directions just to make sure,no ones following me, until then I came quite, a few miles away from the venue and literally felt 'at peace'.A minute of holding up, doing long and deep breathings had helped me a lot in these anxiety situations and it did help today too,knowing,this had to happen when you are unknown to the place.
I couldn't think of any place I could go,the idea of spending night on the street was not a good option either..I have to move and figure someway out of this.

×××××××××

NEIL

I woke up with a heavy head and a bit blurry vision.That pain was constant on the spinny mind but the curiosity about Avni's whereabouts was above all.yes,i wanted to know 'what had happened last night'.
I somehow stood up and stepped forward,still with an unclear vision ,I was able to notice the familiar things around me.....later on, realisation striked me, that I was infact standing in my own room.After stressing on my already stressed out head for some more time,i could remember all the yesterday night events,....I was at the party beforehand... drinking .Avni was there with me and last thing I could remember was, I was having a good time with Wills.

The same second my nostrils started flaring,knuckles turning white due to the tightening fist and muscles straining as the outline of veins was visible over my forehead.
"God dammit where is Avni..."I screamed out of anger, furiously pulling out my phone for calling the guards who actually came with me for Avni..i cant remember what happened afterwards but the only thing making me anxious was avni's whereabouts..

I got a hold of the glass kept beside and slammed it on the floor as my brain wasnt working anymore...I was loosing my calm and felt like I was gonna blow up on every damn person coming my way.
Am sure everyone would have heard but no one would dare coming to me at this moment.

The security personnel Jack picked up the phone instantly..
"How the f*** am I here and where the h** is Avni... answer me now ,GodDa**it....you come to my room this instant." I yelled. (human tends to swear a lot when angry,soooo...)

I just kept clutching the phone until someone appeared on my doorway..I was angry,oh well,furious to be precise..but all this was out of insecurity,a fear I had since I got her, that was..the fear of loosing her.The constant feeling of insecurity of her leaving.