Let Us Eat Cake~

"To have her here in bed with me, breathing on me, her hair in my mouth — I count that something of a miracle"

This phrase was written on the board of my American Lit class.

"Anyone know who said this?" Professor Shroomer asked the class of 10 people, myself included.

The most studious of us raised his hand.

"Alexander?" She asked, smirking.

"Henry Miller" He replies seriously, his black bangs falling ever so slightly on his glasses.

"Correct as always, Mr. John"

Oh Mr. John.... he's the most... intellectually capable in our Masters class over American Literature... well, besides myself. I happily rank as number 2 and have enjoyed the fruits that come with such a prestigious title. My classmates look to me for assistance, as Alexander tends to be buried in some sort of extracurricular assignment, most likely for the 2 undergrad classes that he teaches. Also... everyone is a bit afraid of asking him for help, as he has this glare (I'm sure he's unaware of) that makes everyone feel as if they're bothering him... I, however, find it tantalizing- a challenge if you will. His glare is no match for my jaunty smirk, my all knowing smile. 

Class ends as usual, with most of the students feeling somewhat apprehensive towards the "Know it All" of our seatmates. I though, am doodling all over one of my unused pages of my notebook... picturing something naughty in my head..

Out of all my classes, this is the one that I can never keep my head straight during. My mind just keeps following the trail that Alexander John leaves for me... even if its only crumbs..

*

"Lexa, " My roommate, DeVry says between mouthfuls of popcorn, "Just ask the guy out. Invite him over, fuck him silly, and then try- emphasis on the word TRY- to get back into your studious habits again.. This just isn't like you, girl!"

DeVry.. he's my best friend. We've been rooming together for the past 5 years or so, ever since we found out we both loved plays! I know.. silly thing to bond over, but we bond over just about everything else. He knows me inside and out. We should get married at this rate, but unfortunately for this girl, he's not interested in pussy... at least, not mine.

"De- I have been focusing on my studies! I just... have been focused on studying Mr. John as well... all of Mr. John... " I begin to derail... my thoughts drifting off to a land of-

"One, snap out of it, love. Two, Mr. John, my ass. You can study this-"

"Don't make any promises you can't keep, boo" I retort before he even can say the most likely sexual comment he was about to.

"You know I'm just saving it for you, love." He whispers, closing the gap between us on the sofa, his breath smelling of butter.

"Uh huh, was that before or after you put your dick in Croft's V? Or was I not supposed to know?" I asked coyly, inching my face closer to DeVry's, our lips nearly touching.

He quickly moved back, his dark complexion attempting to hide the blush that I can, with my trained eyes, see.

He began to huff in his embarrassed way, stuffing more popcorn into his mouth.

"asdfghkl" he says, jumbled words coming out of his food-filled mouth.

"What was that, love? Something about you'll give me the D- tomorrow night?" I say, chuckling, knowing full well that he would do as he did and immediately became flushed again, stuffing more and more handfuls down his throat.

I pat his head, grab my things and head for my bedroom. A few hours later, at exactly 12am, he sent me a dick pick... from my favorite porn-star's dick.