Chapter 7

3rd persons POV

3rd persons POV

The soft breeze carries throughout the large island in Fiji. Mackenzie and Lauren were the final two girls competing to win Ben's heart.

While both girls get ready in their separate quarters, Ben meets with the jeweler the Bachelor show provides. "Hey Ben, how are you doing?" The familiar guy asks and he sets a brief case down on the table inside Ben's room. "I'm good...a bit nervous if we're being honest," He tells the jeweler and lets out a breathy laugh.

"It's a nervous experience, unpredictable. But the end result makes all of this worth it," Ben takes his words to heart because that was exactly how he was feeling in the current moment. The jeweler sets out a small case that held about 4 different ring options. There was a round, a cushion, a radiant and a princess cut but Ben's eyes immediately sought out the cushion cut.

It was elegant yet classy, as well as very vibrant with the details. Which describes Mackenzie perfectly.

She's going to love it Ben thinks as he finishes up with the jeweler.

Back in the hotel suite, Mackenzie finished up the last touches of her hair. Just a soft curl, flowing down her back and framing her face. Her makeup was simple but elegant; a soft base using tinted moisturizer, adding definition back to her face with bronzer— as well as adding a little blush and hi light to bring everything together. With brows on the naturally full size, she doesn't apply anything to them, just adding some mascara to her already long lashes to make her distinct-full eyes pop.

Mackenzie looks at herself in the mirror, softly biting her lip as butterflies of happiness and nervousness stir in her stomach.

The dress she had picked out was currently resting on her bed to make sure no wrinkles would crease the dress. This was her most outgoing dress...half white and half light blue. Even though it was a bit out there, it was the most beautiful and calming dress she had ever seen.