Chapter Four (Edited)

THE NEXT DAY

It was the following morning and I found myself laying next to Morgan. We both were naked and I groaned, knowing we had sex last night while he was intoxicated and I clearly wasn't. There's really an obvious difference between Sober Morgan and Drunk Morgan. A biiig difference.

Sober Morgan oozed dominance. If you just look at a picture of him, you can feel the dominance seething out of him. He was rough in everything he did. Sober Morgan knew what he was doing and thought before he acted, therefore I'm pretty sure Sober Morgan wouldn't have come down to my house without informing me. He always does.

But.

Drunk Morgan was more loving and caring. He was still dominant Morgan, but he was wayy less dominant and more submissive than Sober Morgan, but still a dominant more or less. Drunk Morgan didn't think, as you witness last night. He didn't think before he act and he's very reckless in everything he does. Drunk Morgan is hilarious and very fucking horny all the time.

Morgan moaned softly and peeked behind his eyelids. He closed them back quickly. "Please tell me that I didn't come here. Please tell me that this is a dream, Kyle." He whispered as I sat up slowly.

"Um... D-Do you want me to lie or tell the truth?" I guess that was his confirmation before he groaned loudly and sat up.

"We fucked, didn't we?" I nodded and he ran his hand through his hair. "Shit." He whispered. He looked at me for two seconds before looking straight ahead and ran his hand over his face. "Shit." He repeated. "I'm sorry, Kyle. That was a mistake. It wouldn't happen again." See? Sober Morgan is different than Drunk Morgan. I moved a little closer to him and snuggled up to his side. Morgan hesitated before wrapping his arm around me. "Kyle?" He whispered.

"Hm?" I ran my finger in circles on his hip.

"Are you... Angry at me?" He asked, causing me to bite my lip.

"Yeah.." I whispered.

"I'm sorry... I knew I shouldn't have tried to stop you  from protecting yourself. I knew... Drake was also a troubling kid, but I couldn't do anything to him since... You know..." Ha. Funny. I actually don't know. "Why were you so upset with going to Miami?" He asked me, changing the subject.

"Its.. Personal. Y-You would think its petty. But Carl and Fred understood and I wanted to be there for years now." I shrugged. "But I realized I had overreacted. Its not serious anymore. Why did you get drunk?" He chuckled.

"'Cuz I missed you." What he said made me blush. "I missed my baby. My pet. My kitten. My slut. My –"

"I get it!" I giggled and he laughed as well. I started planting kisses on his cheeks and his neck, which caused him to start humming.

"I missed your lips so badly, baby. They feel like heaven compared to these six months." I smiled against his skin. That's when I came face to face with a hickey I never gave him.

"Who did this?" I ran my finger over it.

"Just some girl a couple of days ago. I told her no marks on me and yet she did it anyways." I bit my lip and groaned.

"Did you punish her, Sir?

"I wish, baby. She wasn't into the lifestyle." I pouted. "The lifestyle isn't for everyone, Kyle. And you know that." He lifted my head and planted a kiss on my cheek. "You're my only Pet I'll ever have, baby. I hated being away from you. I love you so much, baby."

%%%%

"HE FUCKING LOVES ME, GUYS!! HE LOVES ME!!!" I said and threw a pillow at Fred, causing Carl to laugh.

"I'm so glad to see you happy again, Kyle." Fred says, scowling. Fred looked so different. He has long hair that stops to his shoulders and he gotten more muscular. His arms looked more beefy and his skin was a darker tan then usual.

Carl, on the other hand, has shorter hair and he's still pale, but not to the point where its sickly. Carl didn't change much, he's still slimmer, just with a little tone to his body.

I sat down on Carl's bed. "Who would've known that it took three officers that are Dominants to tame us so easily." I said.

"Yeah, it took one day to tame you. Was the dick that good?" I rolled my eyes when Carl said that. "Can't blame you there, though. Jackson's dick is the flipping bomb, man." Fred smirked.

"Wow. Shy innocent Carl isn't shy no more. I'm giving Friedman some props, dude." I slow clapped.

"What about Carter?" I looked at Fred.

"What about that douche? He can go suck my fucking dick." Me and Carl laughed. He knows he is submissive around Carter.

"You weren't saying that last night when you were sucking his dick!" Carl said, making me laugh more.

"Fuck you two pussies, man. I hate the both of you." He pouted.

"You love us man, you know you do." I laughed, pushing his head. I fucking love my friends

___/\___/\___/\___/\___

Short chapter, I know, but next chapter is the last one so it'll be longer then this 🐢