Frank, Gina, Alone

Eric's P.O.V.

When we pulled up to the house I grabbed Kayla's hand and pulled her inside.

"Kayla!" her mom yelled.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Your father is here." Her body tensed and her jaw clenched.

She dragged me into the living where her mom and a man sat. His hair was brown and his eyes were green. He was in a suit and he sat in a arm chair.

"Hello Frank." she spat.

"Makayla." He spat back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked plastering a fake smile on her face.

"Nothing, what about you?"

"My boyfriend and I were gonna go upstairs for some time together." she sad turning to me and winking. I winked back and pulled her into my chest holding her.

"Well not anymore." He spat glaring at me.

"Well Frank you can't control me anymore."

Frank looked at her mom who looked at us. "Just keep it down ok."

She laughed and dragged me upstairs saying, "Yea ok!"

"Makayla?" asked a little blond girl with green eyes. Kayla stopped her breathing hitched and she slowly turned around.

"Gina?" she asked looking at the girl who I guess is Gina. The girl nodded and ran towards Kayla. She dropped my hand and took Gina in her arms. She started crying along with the girl.

"How old are you now?" Kayla asked Gina.

She smiled proudly and raised her hand showing 5 fingers.

"Your 4?" she asked.

Gina nodded. I guess she doesn't know how to count yet.

"Do you wanna watch Ariel with us?" Kayla asked Gina. Gina looked at me before turning her body towards me.

"Who are you?"

I looked and Kayla and she nodded. "I'm Eric, Malakayla's boyfriend."

"If you hurt her, I will make you pay!" She said before turning to a laughing Kayla. "I wanna watch Ariel now!" she shrieked grabbing Kayla's hand and dragging her to Kayla's room. I followed and sat on the bed. Kayla sat in my lap pulling Gina on her lap and putting on The Little Mermaid.

Once the movie was over Gina was asleep.

"Who is she to you?"

"My daughter." She replied simply.

I swear my heart skipped a couple beat. She noticed and started laughing. "I'm kidding! She's my sister." she said placing Gina on the bed beside us.

"Oh."

She turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Sorry you didn't get your hour."

"I'll get it later."

"Who says?" she asked looking mad.

"Fine then." I sighed.

"Well I'll just have to go to a party and give some random guy an hour." I pulled her closer making her cleavage pop out.

"Don't!" I growled.

"But why?" she asked looking innocent.

"Don't even try it."

She leaned in and kissed me. I bit her lip asking for entrance which she granted. She bit my bottom lip pulling back before letting go. Let me tell you that was most defiantly a turn on.

She leaned in to my ear and bit my ear lobe. Once again a turn on. If a little girl wasn't in the room I would be able to contain myself.

She licked the shell of my ear and whispered, "Calm your little friend."

"I can't if you keep doing what your doing."

"Doing what?" she asked kissing my neck.

"Teasing. I swear Kayla if a little girl wasn't in here I wouldn't be able to control my self."

She laughed and got off me pulling me down stairs.

"Makayla?" asked Frank.

"Yes?" She asked turning to him.

"Your mother and I are leaving for 2 weeks. Gina is going to Aunt Sam's. Keep it in control."

"Yes father." she spat sending him a death glare.

All I heard was she was gonna have the house to herself for 2 weeks.