Anna the Angel?

Edens POV*

"Anna how do you know how to do that?" Dean asked as I healed anna's arm. "I don't know it just popped into my head" she answered still terrified. I was a little dizzy from healing anna's arm but I said nothing. Damn, hell did a number on me. We had to figure out what was up with Anna though. We ended up calling some psychic chick. Oh My Dad... This is the chick who saw Castiel's true form. She remembered me... "thanks for trying to warn me.." She whispered so no one but me could here. I knew what she was talking about. I mumbled a "your welcome" and moved to calm Anna who was freaking out about being hypnotized. "You know I use to have a sister named Anna" I told her sitting down next to her. For some reason I seemed to calm her down so I continued. "She was a leader of an Angel battalion. She was strong and fearless. Well respected even by the Archangels." she looked over and finally spoke. "What happened to her?" Anna asked quietly. "I don't know... I was ripped away from my home. I like to think she is stronger than ever. She is at peace and happy. You remind me a lot of her" I smiled at her. I loved talking about my family. Even though it hurt sometimes I loved to remember them. "I'm not brave or strong...I could never lead an army." she said solemnly. I smiled at her. "Not brave? You have already faced angels and demons and won the battle for us. You'd be surprised what your capable of... I see it in you. That strength." She was now calm and gave me a small but genuine smile.  She laid down as the psychic  walked towards us. "Ready" Anna mumbled. "Stay calm and relaxed. can you hear me" The blind psychic began. Anna was in a trance " I can hear you" She replied. "Tell me how can you hear angels how did you know that symbol?" Pamela said. "I don't know. I just did" Anna replied robotically. "your father... what's his name?" She asked. My heart nearly stopped. She couldn't be thinking.... No no it's not possible. Anna said her human father's name and I sighed in relief. "Alright but I want you to look further back. When you were very young. Just a couple of years old." She continued. Anna got stiff "I don't wanna" she replied. "It'll be okay Anna just one look. That's all we need"  Anna began to freak out twisting and turning mumbling no no no. I took a step forward redying myself for anything. She asked again, "What's your dads name your real dad? Why is he angry at you?" She began to freak out even more and the lights flickered as she screamed. I felt my eyes glow and took a step towards anna. "HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" Anna screamed. The lights exploded. and I had to step in. If this worked we would know. My eyes glowed blue and I spoke in my commanding goddess voice. "Anna STOP... CALM DOWN" She stopped immediately. The boys looked confused as they covered their ears. Humans can't handle my true voice for long. "WAKE UP" I said once more in my goddess voice. She sprung up away immediately as I said it. I walked out of the room quickly and left dean and sam confused... She was an Angel. She was my sister. I know she knows now too. I couldn't face her... not yet. I didn't recognize her without her grace and it killed me. Why was she hear? my heart stopped for what felt like the hundredth time that night... She fell.

They searched for her grace. Anna cept trying to find me but every time I sensed her coming I would make an excuse to leave. Eventually I decided it was time to talk with my sister.

We were alone when she finally caught up to me. She began sobbing and fell at my feet. (underlined is in enochian)"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." Anna cried at my feet fully at my mercy. "Why are you here little one? Why have you abandoned our family. Tell me and I will listen." I held back my tears falling to my knees next to her. I lifted her head so we were making eye contact. "You no nothing of what had become of heaven. When you died we broke down. Our family was ripped apart. Father left. Lucifer and many others fell. Gabriel abandoned us. Michael decided it was best for Angel kind to shut of their emotions...Do you know what it is like? To feel nothing...Ever. Feeling anything is better than feeling nothing. So I left too. I needed to feel something. But now I am a fugitive. All mercy and kindness within Angels died with you... Oh how I've missed you my beloved goddess. Please forgive me."  She was balling now. I had no idea my home was in such bad shape. Her sobs shook her body and I pulled her into an embrace. "There is nothing to forgive little one. It is I who must ask for your forgiveness for it is I who is the source of you pain." She shook her head furiously. "No no no... It's not your fault. It was never your fault. We ruined what you loved We were never deserving of you" She cried onto my shoulder for hours. I shushed and comforted her as she held onto me for dear life. She didn't leave my side for days. Dean and Sam were informed and it was time to get my sisters grace back.