two

It was another boring day at work, I was stuck on cashier duty, hoping my lunch break would come faster. From time to time a girl would come in and try to flirt with me, don't get me wrong I was a proud gay but, I didn't want just everybody knowing. So I'd let them down easy by saying I was taken or some lame excuse like that. It wasn't until a certain voice peaked my senses and woke me from my bored zombie like trance in an instant. That voice, that same voice from the other day. "These undies are so pretty!" That voice- that boy. I look around trying to spot that boy, before seeing a mop of shiny, smooth blonde hair. Target: spotted. I act casual, going through racks before 'bumping' into him. "Oh? You're t-that worker from the other day." Blondie spoke, looking down as if he was embarrassed. "Ah yes, it's me, do you need any help with those uh, undergarments?" I spoke, an eyebrow raised. I wasn't judging but, I honestly thought it'd be a one time thing. "J-Just check me out?" He asked, handing me his items before following me to the cash register. I took this as a chance to study his items. This included two pairs of panties, one a lavender laced piece and the other was soft, white, and silky. After he payed, he left with a awkward and shy smile, before exiting the store just as he did before. I didn't noticed I was staring at his figure growing smaller and smaller before dissapearing until my coworker, Hoseok spoke. "Quit drooling over the boy, probably still in highschool." I shut my mouth and blushed in embarrassment. "Shut up."

stan loona 🤪 short chap :((