Epilogue

Caleb is freaking out. 

Something about Nevon coming back with another black wolf. But it was no ordinary black wolf, not that every black wolf is extraordinary. But according to Caleb, this one was "the one" the one that is going to save us all.

So like some wolf-savior. 

Like always I was accompanying Caleb, my assigned duty was to travel with Caleb. So that whenever someone goes beserk while we do pack business I can calm them down. It was quite often when someone tries to challenge Caleb while he gathers more supplies for the pack.

Though supplies from the closest mainland, which is the UK, are getting sparse with some war going on over there. I heard that werewolves are fighting some weird creatures of monstrous nature. 

I heard that the Alpha King of the UK banned together with 3 other smaller-pack alphas to fight off the these creatures. 

I wasn't sure the name of the Alpha King but I think it was Carter or something. Caleb tends to not tell me much other than where we are suppose to go. He knows I get stressed and anxiety easily so he does his best to keep me calm. 

It might sound strange that the less I know makes me calm, but I know if it's safe enough to not warn me of anything that I don't need to worry about it.

"Her name is Saiph Vera," Caleb began, tossing things into a duffel bag like granola bars and water. 

"The Goddess Wolf?" I felt my throat go dry. I wasn't sure what to feel, meeting the leader of essentially the whole world. 

"Yes," He sighed, looking at me with his tired eyes, "She is arriving today so we need to meet her at the port." 

I nod, feeling my hands start pouring sweat as they had a slight tremble to them. But soon they were wrapped in a comforting calloused hand. Caleb smiled at me, followed by handing me the duffel bag. 

"Me too?" I squeaked. I just wanted to stay here and let him deal with Saiph. I don't think  my abilities will work on a true pure-blood black wolf. 

"Of course." Caleb pulls me gently behind him, straight to the car where the Beta was waiting. "Don't worry about her though, she's harmless." Caleb opened the back door for me, helping me into the tall car.

"The last time you've seen her she was like-6 years old." I squinted at him suspiciously with a quiet voice, quickly glancing at the beta. I don't know him as well as I know Caleb despite the years of living here. 

Caleb rolled his eyes, getting into the car and driving off with the beta in the passenger seat. 

I stare out the window, remembering the day I arrived here and every single time I left. 

I never saw Axel in my travels. But I have been in contact with Brennon and Clint. Both told me that Axel truly misses me, and waits for me to return to the pack so I can be the luna. It's a tempting offer but I enjoy my life with Caleb and the black wolves. 

No council to worry about.

No rouge attacks to fear. 

No alphas and packs mate abusing me.

But no mate. 

Deep down I want to go home, back to the pack, but I don't know how safe it is for me. Who knows if the council will take me with Axel's great grandfather making sure I never escape again. 

Clint tells me that I'm clear to return, majority of the council has deemed me harmless. I could guess who was part of the minority. 

I actually started sending letters to Brennon, seeing how the internet here is an utter nightmare. We can't contact anyone outside the island.  Brennon updates me on the pack life and Axel who is still working hard as an alpha. 

But with the war, ships were getting harder to come and go and I couldn't send and receive anymore letters. 

It was a bit lonely when you can talk to one of the few friends I had.

I guess I just should focus on the task at hand. 

Meeting Saiph Vera is probably going to be the one in the lifetime chance. 

I just hope that it just goes well.