TETOCU Season 2: My Thoughts | 💭

Heyo my dudes, I'm here again with TETOCU
Okay, so the second season of The Epic Tales Of Captain Underpants came out friday and I just binge watched all the episodes yesterday and WtH.
Wowie it's gr8, I AbSoLUtELy loVeD it. I mean everything Captain Underpants is blessed, the movie, the books and this show. They're just all good, and I just don't know how they do it.

🖋️(Future Lazuli note: still a big ol fat agree on this. I'll defend captain underpants with my life. Cool now I can read a lil recap of season 2 it's been sooo long🤩)

Frist off, the hecK the whole Melvin and future Melvin thing and Mr. Krupp not being principal lasted the whole season. I didn't think it would, I mean I thought George and Harold would have found the solution to this problem.

TOO

TOO. MUCH.
TO. SAY. ABOUT. THIS. SHOW.

Let's just say there were looots of great moments that I couldn't possibly say it all. But here are some stuff I wanted to point out

-Melvin and Future Melvin weren't always completely on the same page. And the fact that Melvin didn't like his future self. That hits hard and on his whole character. He quote on quote called him a "monster"
They didn't agree with each other all the time and had some arguments. And to think they would always be the same but that turns out to not be it. I'm sure it's because it's obviously him, changed, and grown up, people of course change during time and that was just the result in Melvin not being happy with himself. And towards the end of the season, Melvin decides to get rid of future Melvin resulting in him disappearing into nothing. Which is a major thing, if you take it in to consideration and think about Melvin and his future.

Also I knew all along That Erica was gonna hit that button, because it showed her sneaking around and avoiding everyone

Since she did, Melvin won't be going to his special school he's always wanted to go too. I have no idea how that's gonna turn out.