11 Secrets

"Always tryna send me off to rehab
Drugs started feelin' like it's decaf." I hum to myself as I walk down the corridor. It's barely ten in the morning, and most of the people here are fast asleep. I absolutely adore quiet mornings, when all that can be heard are bird sounds and wind blows.

I was told by a very tired Luke to bring Carter his car keys, so Carter's apartment is where I'm headed. Apparently Carter is leaving to town for a few days and he'll need his car for that, obviously. I already texted Carter and he told me the doors are unlocked so I can just enter on my own. I suppose he's in bed and he's too sleepy to get up.

Once I'm in front of the apartment I push the door open but as soon as I see the living room, I also see something I really don't need right now. Wes is only in his boxers, and I've seen him without his shirt, but this is too much for my eyes. Not because it's my enemy I'm seeing, but because my mind starts whirling with thoughts I shouldn't be thinking. He really looks good, damn.

"Shit." The curse escapes my lips as he starts turning around.

Well, great, now it's even worse. Holy shit.

Wes looks at me, not even looking suprised that I showed up at their apartment.

"What's up, kitty?" He nods at me.

"Oh my God, please don't say that." I cover my mouth, but not my eyes. The view I have right now is not something I get to see often. He smirks, seeing my reaction, and then casually starts walking towards me.

"Can you put some pants on?" I stare directly at his eyes, trying so hard not to drop them.

"Why?" He shrugs, still not stopping.

"Dude, stop." I place my hand on his chest once he is close to me. He is too close right now and it's so hard to stay calm. He was moving so slow that for a moment I wonder how he got to me this fast.

"Stop calling me dude." He almost laughs. "It doesn't fit the moment."

"The moment?" My voice is a whisper once his eyes meet mine. They don't linger long and they move to the side after a second. I suck in a breath when I feel his hand grabs my waits, so gently and if I dare say, teasingly. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I do know how mesmerized I am by his looks and I can't even beileve I am thinking that.

"Mhm." He mutters as he lowers his head, meeting my neck halfway. My eyes widen for a second, experiencing panic, but once his lips graze my skin, I close my eyes and suddenly forget how to breathe.

My skin heats up as he leaves small kisses up my neck, each making me breathe even harder. He gradually moves towards my neck, slowly pushing me against the wall. My mind is blank, the only thing concerning me is how hot it's beginning to be in this wide room. I can hear his deep breaths, as his hand moves to the centre of my back, into the hollows.

But then it all stops, when the sound of doors closing makes us both panic evidently. Wes's head shoots up as his eyes pierce into mine. I look behind him only to see a foot stepping out of the corner that seperates the living room and the bedrooms. I waste no time to push Wes further from me, and take a quick breath to recollect myself.

"Mornin'." Carter says, his voice raspy. He rumbles through his hair as he raises a hand at me.

"Hey." I greet him back.

"You got my keys, sugar?" He sits down on the couch, looking like he could fall asleep at any moment. He doesn't have his sunglasses on, which makes me see the tiredness in his eyes.

"Yup." I reply and move to hand him the keys. I place them in his hand and he pushes them in the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Come down by the pool today. I feel like playing volleyball." He tells me, looking out through the balcony door.