chapter one continue

He noticed Alyssa was full as well. He watched her for several minutes pick over the remainder of her breakfast then unbuttons her jeans. He headed to his bedroom and begins to unlock the door to notice that it had already been unlocked. It remained slightly cracked. He pushed it open and noticed that his aunt had placed several of his weapons on the bed; all were fully loaded and ready for use. There laid his AK-47 with two extra clips, and over and under 12-gauge double barrel shotgun, a MP-5 and two black 9mm Glock with extended clips with a pair of black gloves and bullet proof vest that rested next to a wad of money all one hundred dollar bills.

"Dam" Alyssa said softly when she saw the small artillery laying neatly on the bed. "I want this "she reached for the Mp-5 assault rifle and one of the 9mm Glock.

"Hold up woman. Blue said, you moving way to fast, slow yo roll", first I've got to show you how to work it."

"Nigga, pleeaase...! How hard is it to aim and squeeze the trigger?" He smiled at her because he knew she was serious. He liked her style. She wasn't afraid to get down and dirty with her nigga and on top of that, she was so damn sexy and beautiful. A person who didn't know her wouldn't be able to tell that she had a passion for the gangster life style and was slightly insane. Her appearance was of a model, a queen that belongs on the front page of magazines. Blue took the MP-5, jacked it off and places it in her hand. He began to explain the functions of the high power artillery.  Alyssa stared into his eyes as she listened with attentiveness to learn. Nothing excited Blue more than staring at a black beautiful woman holding a machine that had a great power.

As he spoke, he imagined kissing her full sexy lips while running his fingers through her long jet black hair. She pointed the weapon at him and smiled "Get naked nigga and do it slow". Blue frowned at her demand then he realized the she was thinking the same as him. She wanted some of his good loving, but he wanted hers more than she knew. He started taking off his clothes; shoes first and then his t-shirt, when he got down to his pants she pushed him down on the bed, and pushed the barrel of the gun to his head and straddled him. "Girl, you trippin, get that damn gun out my face before you accidentally shoot a nigga". "Shut the hell up nigga before I pull this trigga. I'll smoke your ass, naw what? Ain't shit you can do about it either. Ho do it feel to be helpless knowing your life can end any second now?" 

"Bitch, what's your damn problem!? If you don't get that damn gun out my face right' now Im'ma kick off in yo ass". "Do it then nigga, what's wrong with your kick'n, try it and see what happens!! "she shoved the barrel harder into his forehead threatening him to move. He knew that his bitch would pull a trigger fast. So, he didn't push his luck. Alyssa was excited by the thought of being in control. Blue couldn't distinguish if she was serious or not. All he thought about was the bullet in the chamber and Alyssa's' finger on the trigger with the barrel lodged straight into his forehead. She would not listen to his demands to put the gun down. He tried to ease his hand to the 9mm that was laying net to him, but it was out of hand reach. He could feel the print of the Ak-47 lying underneath his back. Alyssa decided to move the weapon from his head, leaned over to kiss his lips. The kiss was so passionate, soft, and very warm and wet. She retreated with a moan and then smiled. Blue immediately released an open hand to the right side of her cheek that took her by surprise, as the left hand followed introducing itself to the other side of her face. He quickly snatched the Glock off the bed, pulled the slide back and forced the barrel inside of her mouth. "Now what bitch! Say somethin', who the fuck you think you playin' wit'? Do I look like a mutha fucking play toy? What is you mutha fuckin problem? You want to play with guns, do you? How it feels to know I can kill your ass? "She said nothing for the barrel was deep in her mouth. Still straddled over him. He yanked her head back by the hair and raised up into a sitting position. He kissed her on the chest softly and made his way to her neck. He removed the gun from her mouth and tossed it on the bed, spun her around on to her back and straddled her. As he kissed her neck, he eased his left hand inside her jeans to rub her hot juicy lips. He felt the thrust of her pelvis as his finger made its entrance inside her love oven. He noticed her eyes make a one hundred eighty degree turn toward the back of her head. He became fully erect, pipe throbbing as if it had its own heartbeat. He wanted Alyssa loving with great impatient. He snatched off her jeans and realized she had'nt any panties on. He tore off her small tank top with one strong pull and began squeezing both of her breasts viscously. He noticed how excited she became as he man handled her. At that very moment he realized why Alyssa had placed the gun to his head and threatened his life. Her intention was'nt to harm him, it was to arouse his anger cause him to react as he done. He knew that she wanted it rough. She wanted him to gangster the pussy, which he had no problem doing for he was into the ruff and rugged sex.

He pulled down his pants with one hand while covering Alyssa mouth and nose with the other to stop her air flow. He grabbed his long, thick black swipe and stuck it into Alyssa tight, we pussy. She moved wildly as he thrusted deep into her coochie. She dug her fingernails deep into his back. He slowly released his grip over her mouth and nose, so she could get some air. She inhaled for air. He stroked faster while sucking hard on her left breast and squeezing the other one roughly. She went wild, moaning out loud, thrusting her pelvis in a rhythm motion, swinging her arm's uncontrollably, reaching to grab hold to anything in her reach, sheet's, pillow's the back of the headboard. She was so hot and wet, and it became so good to Blue he flipped Alyssa over onto her stomach and entered her from the back. Her big round smooth brown ass was like a small hill, firm and tight. He dug into her, deep, strong and hard placing her in a head lock while he robbed her of her loving. She screamed out in pleasure. "Yes..yes...oh baby, I love yo ass. I like it like this."

He didn't realize just how tight he was choking her. The sex had become so good to him before he noticed the sounds of her moans had became faint and her body that was penned up under his wasn't moving as rapidly He had released the choke hold before she passed out. Salivating at the mouth, Blue continue getting that loving, not missing a beat, dicking her down, giving her all of him. Hands imbedded into the sheets to give him the support he needed to continue his fast rhythm. He felt Alyssa's sugar factory tighten and her body began to quiver. Her moans had become strong once again and had completely stopped with a big inhale. She was cuming and he could feel her essential juices flowing freely. He then released his wad deeply inside of her. She jerked and jerked and held onto his swipe tightly inside of her. He laid exhaustless on top of her, breathing heavily, seating profusely thinking this bitch got him pussy-whipped. He rolled from her and dozed off to sleep.

Blue was awakened by the knock at his bedroom door. He looked around the room and noticed that heather was sound asleep. The indigo light from his alarm clock lit up the room. He glanced at it to check the time, it read 9:45 p.m. They had slept through the entire day and most of the night. He heard the knock again. Still half asleep he responded aggressively "what!" The door flew open and he sprung to life with the Glock in hand ready for action. There were no one standing at the door. He said nothing or moved a muscle but just waited, aiming his weapon in the direction of the door. He was undecided if he should try to awake heather or not. He decided not to. At that very moment he saw a small head peek around the corner into his room and then a little baby came crawling inside. 'What the hell!"

He heard a giggle and then a shadow of a small kid flew past his room door into the hallway bumping into the walls. Eugene heard his uncle June's voice; "Jasmine, you better stop that running in here". Blue, reached for his pants that laid on the floor. He wanted to find out who those kids belonged to and what they are doing running around the house.

"Oh, my God!" The voice of an unknown woman spoke. "I am so sorry for my kid's bothering you."

Blue stood up straight and turn towards the voice, still nude, dick hanging and gun in hand.

"Excuse me, let me get her. "The unknown woman said walking into the room picking up the cute little baby. While the whole time her eye's focused in on Blue swipe. His Aunt Betty came around the corner and got her eye's busted. "Boy, what's wrong with you? Put on some clothes, you see we have company over,"

He looked at this Aunt with a grimace and said "I didn't notice.