When You and Him Makeout

(Surprise! This is a continuation of the previous scenario entitled "When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day" so I guess this scenario counts as an Valentines Day Special 2019 too, haha. Happy Valentines Day once again, my lovely readers!💕)

(Note: Okay so this scenario is a tiny bit spicy if you look at the title. For those who are not comfortable and not into these sorts of scenarios, you have the opportunity to skip 'that' part and proceed to the next scenario. If not, well, enjoy the story haha xD)

Date created: Feb 14, 2019

Dates edited: Feb 15, 2019; December 15, 2020 (Minor fixes)

...

Dismissal finally commenced and almost everyone exited the classroom in a fast pace except for Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Bakugou, and Todoroki  - who are still fixing their things.

"They left so quickly", Iida commented.

"Maybe they're in the Valentine spirit? Haha", Uraraka replied to his comment with a chuckle.

"But they don't even have dates! Tch, idiots", Bakugou made a harsh comment together with another comment, "Well, except for those two, lovebirds".

I blushed after hearing explosion boy's last comment and Uraraka giggled at my reaction.

Todoroki approached me with his bag over his shoulder and didn't hesitate to take my hand.

"Ready to go?", Todoroki asked.

I looked over to him and nodded with an excited smile.

"Yeah!", I replied before squeezing his hand, "Is this for our Valentine date?".

He smiled at my question before nodding at me and gently kissed my hand and my fingertips.

"Agh, get a room....", Bakugou commented again for the second time.

"Jealous?", Todoroki answered him back bluntly.

"What did you just say, half-and-half bast-"

"K-Kacchan!", Midoriya exclaimed in a worried tone and tried preventing him from getting near Todoroki.

I sighed and said to him quietly, "We should probably go now before he starts exploding stuff inside the classroom".

"Yeah", he said before he pulled me towards the door, "...and sorry about that".

I waved good-bye to worried Midoriya and smiling Iida and Uraraka.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by half-red and half-white roses from Todoroki)

Todoroki decided that we should have our Valentines date at the cafe that we went for our first date but there's just one problem.

And that is...

"Oh my gosh..."

We were outside the cafe and it turns out its jammed pack with people and majority of them are couples, married couples and even old couples!

"Well, that's just...", he stopped his words there and lowered his head slightly with disappointed in an instant.

I noticed his reaction and reassured him by hugging his arm.

"It's okay, we can just go somewhere else!", I said and leaned against his strong arm.

"But isn't this one of your favorite dating spots?", he questioned as he stared at me.

"No worries!", I reassured him one more time, "Let's just take a stroll for now. Maybe we can find a different place where we could eat".

That being said, he nodded and we abandoned our official dating spot.