one

Nora and Teddy hadn't known each other for long

Nora and Teddy hadn't known each other for long. Nora knew of Teddy since their first year at Hogwarts because he was Remus Lupin's son. Everyone knew of the former Defense Against the Dark Arts professor who got fired because of his lycanthropy.

Nora and Teddy didn't start talking until their fourth year at Hogwarts. It began with an Herbology class in which the two were paired up.

It was now their sixth year at Hogwarts, and Teddy still wasn't used to her constant teasing and flirting.

"You look good today, Teddy," Nora said, smiling as she patted the empty chair next to her.

He nervously smiled as the roots of his hair turned bright pink. He sat down next to her and took out ink, a quill, and parchment.

"You look good as well," he muttered.

Nora cooed. "What an adorable Hufflepuff." She licked the front of her teeth. "I could just swallow you whole."

"Oh - dear," Teddy whispered, softly fanning himself with his robes, as his hair had completely turned bright pink.

She laughed. "Cute."

"I'm sure I don't have to remind you that we will be Transfiguring live animals into objects and vice-versa," McGonagall announced. "Please be very careful to where you aim your wands. We do not need a repeat of last year."

Last year, a Gryffindor accidentally aimed her wand at her Ravenclaw partner and turned her into a half-cat.

"Turn to page thirty-seven. Read well and carefully through pages forty-one, as well as take two pages worth of notes. I expect you to actually use your notes," McGonagall advised. "Within a week's time, there will be a five-page essay due of this week's activities."

"How 'bout working on the essay together, Teddy?" Nora asked as she flipped to the desired page.

"I'd like that," he replied, hesitantly looking up at her.

She smiled and patted his head as if he was a child. "Tonight before dinner?"

He nodded, completely enraptured by Nora. Throughout the reading, he kept glancing at her, trying to figure out what her intentions were.

"You know," she whispered, keeping her eyes on the text, "if you keep staring at me like that, I'll think you want me to keep teasing you."

He slightly flushed. "Sorry."

"It's all right, Teddy. Just be careful of where your eyes wander."