The Originals

I woke up soaking in my own tears, thinking back to what had happened in the dream. Is Lucifer really coming for me ? Just the  thought of it, makes my heart raise. A part of me is thrilled that he's coming, but another part of me makes me feel nervous. 

I still don't know what his true intentions are. He probably wants to use my brothers and Castiel to get me, more superficially, our unborn son. What if that's all what  he was really interested all along? My son, the Nephilim.

 He could probably be used as a powerful weapon , especially if he attempts to start the apocalypse all over again.

Lucifer may say that he can't lie because he's an angel, but he is smart enough to get around a lie, find loop holes and his specialty is fooling anyone with his words our with his illusions.  He the  devil  after all.

Feeling my heart sting, I decide to shake the thoughts away. I push the covers off to the side to reveal a  baby bump that makes me seem like I'm about five or six months off.

I place my hands over the bump, shifting my thoughts over to my unborn son, realizing that I won't be able to see him grow up and protect him from all those after him. Instead I'll have Castiel and my brothers watch over him while I'll either end up in heaven or hell.

I sigh softly and attempt to fit into the clothes I wore the night before, but. My jeans wouldn't budge. “ oh come on..” I gave up on my jeans and walked on over to the closet and put on the clothes that seemed comfortable for me to wear.

I step out of the room and pause while I over here a conversion between Klaus and someone else.

“Freya I need you to investigate what is wrong with Lauren..”

“ The girl that slept over?” I hear a male voice.

“ Yes Elijah that's  the one,” I hear Klaus. “she's an odd one, she said she was magically zapped here.. So I assume she was either speaking metaphorically or she's was dating a witch.”

“ and you want me to find out about her boyfriend?” I hear a woman's voice.

“ that's not it, my dear sister. Last  night while she and I had dinner, she'd asked me the strangest thing. she'd asked to taste every drink we own.  She's  said that  she wanted to see if there's a drink she likes since she doesn’t necessarily drink much.. And she seemed ill around alcohol.”

“ But you don't believe her.”

“ Exactly. I believe she's hiding something.. Perhaps her insane boyfriend had put a curse on her of some sort and I need you Freya to figure out what that curse is and undo it.”

“ and you suspect that the thing that this Lauren is hiding is that her boyfriend is a witch?”

 Oh Klaus is way off, Lucifer didn’t curse me and he certainly isn't a witch. He's literally the freaking devil. The original king of hell with:  horns, pointy tail, forked tongue, pitchfork and everything. 

After Castiel told me last night in my dream that I was expecting, I've realized that my sudden illness around alcohol is nothing to worry about. That was just my unborn son's way of telling me to back off around the drinks while he's in my womb.

“ Exactly.”

 “ Why won't you ask her ? If Lauren's boyfriend is a witch then certainly she must know about other supernatural beings such as vampires  such as this family.”

 My eyes widen in shock. I'm surrounded by vampires?

I nearly trip when I feel a pair of feminine arms catch my fall. “ Careful love, if I haven't caught you when I did, you could’ve fallen.”