one.

Esther sighed contently as she stretched and relaxed on the plush and soft mattress of the bed.

It had been more than just a tiring day as not only did she have to get over with three photo shoots at three different places but also, her mother had decided to drag her along for some shopping.

She knew better than to believe that her mother didn't have any other intention besides spending some 'quality' time with her daughter. She knew her mother better than to believe such tricks of her, but she didn't have any energy left to spend arguing with her mother.

And that's how she found herself being pushed and pulled in and out of ever luxurious shop present in New York. Thankfully her father had decided to call her mother right on time, giving Esther enough time to escape from the clutches of her shopaholic mother.

The shrill ringtone blared through her phone and she wondered who would call her. She prayed it wasn't her mother and definitely not her manager, Hannah. The last thing she needed was to listen to another lecture of Hannah's .

Without even taking a glance at the screen, she answered the call.

"Esther" a very familiar accented voice greeted her ears and she couldn't help but bite her lips as she realised just who had found time to call her.

"Rio" she whispered softly, knowing well that it was something that Rio always found to be quite teasing.

"My darling, tell me, are you alone at your place or do you wish to join me at mine?"

Pushing herself to sit up on her bed, she pulled her long legs towards herself as she asked him,"How soon can you be here?"

His chuckle alone was enough for her nipples to pebble up and her body was quick to react to his reply when he told her that he was already below her apartment.

Getting up she walked to the French window in her room that overlooked the streets. Pushing the curtains away she peeked out of it and unsurprisingly, the black car of Rio's stood just below with him leaning against it, dressed in his everyday formal attire.

"Well what are you waiting for?" she asked him as he looked up at her window.

She didn't wait for his reply as she cut the call and placing her phone down, she was glad that she had already taken a bath and moisturized her body well. Getting out of her blue cotton robe, she walked into her closet and pulled out her silver silk robe which was another gift from the very man himself, and which she was yet to wear.

Removing her hair from the bun, she let her brunette hair fall free as she tied the silk robe tightly around her waist. Adjusting the lapels of it, just enough to give a teasing glance of her chest, she brushed through her hair quickly before moving out of her room and stopping by the kitchen to remove two glasses.