Chapter 6 - Luna

My eyes fluttered open to see Dylan's peaceful sleeping face. His arms were wrapped around me and his chest moved up and down against me with deep breaths.

When he woke up the first thing he saw was my face staring at him, and he smiled warmly, pulling me closer to him.

"Good morning, little mate." he said, kissing the top of my head.

"Hungover?" he asked me, chuckling.

Suddenly, everything I told him last night came rushing back to my memory. I had literally told him I wanted him to fuck me. What an idiot I was.

"W-Why didn't you?" I asked him, his smile turning to a frown.

"Why didn't I? Because you were drunk and you aren't ready for me yet. Besides, I want to wait until the full moon." he explained.

"Oh. Well thank you, Dylan." I said, kissing his cheek. I was grateful he didn't take advantage of me, though part of me yearned for him.

I knew I wasn't ready yet. He was incredibly powerful and intense, a werewolf Alpha, and I was a human virgin. Not to mention I'd felt his erection, and it was huge. I wanted to make a connection with Dylan before we mated, I was glad he agreed to give me a month.

But what if a month wasn't enough?

"I have to get some work done today." Dylan told me. I pouted and pulled myself to sit on top of him, forgetting I was completely naked.

Then for a moment I realized he'd already seen it, and he was my mate. I felt comfortable with him. However my naked legs were spread against his groin now, which was definitely new.

I took it a step further and ran my hands along his abs as I leaned over to kiss him, my tits dropping against his chest. He kissed me back deeply and I felt his erection forming under me.

He grabbed my ass as we made out and I felt myself aching for him. His fingers traced around my clit and my plan to tease him had backfired.

"I need to work, Quincy." he growled against my neck in a low voice.

"Are you sure?" I asked, leaning up and placing his hands on my swollen breasts so he was massaging them. He bit his lip and I felt his cock prodding me in the leg.

"God damnit." he said, picking me up and putting me on my side of the bed.

He grunted and got out of bed, heading to the closet. I'd succeeded at teasing him and putting him in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Except for now I was really horny too and he had to go do work.

I got out of bed and quickly realized I didn't have any clothes here.

"Dylan?" I called out.

"What is it?" he asked, sounding irritated.

I walked to his closet and saw he was wearing a pair of dress pants and no shirt, showing off his ridiculous torso. The tent in his pants had lowered but still wasn't completely gone.

"Are you mad at me?" I teased, leaning on the doorway.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm irritated that you're standing naked in my doorway and I can't throw you down and fuck you senseless right now." he sighed, pulling a shirt over his head.

"I'm sorry." I rubbed my arm awkwardly. I knew I wanted it too, but at the same time I needed to be ready.

"Um... I don't have any clothes here." I reminded him.

His frown turned into a smirk and he walked towards me, taking my hand and leading me to his dresser. He pulled open a drawer to reveal a sexy light pink lacy bra and matching panties.