CHAPTER 15

ALEXS POV- i wake up in the morning just to throw up again .i really dont know whats going on so i call out for a doctors appointment today .i brush my teeth and shower cause hello i feel nashty when i throw up.i get out and dry myself , i belive so that i dont have time to smoke or drink right now .i put on a tank top with some booty shorts.i straighten m.y ombre hair and my bangs too. i put on my black sunglasses its been three fucking days and matt is still mad at me like wow first i let him kiss me , then change me , then let him tahe my virginity and now he doesn't like me what a fucking ass well hes a fucking hot ass thats for sure.i put on my black vans and my penny board too and my stupid school bag.i walk downstairs to get breakfeast.i get a bowl and serve myself some honey bunches and sit next to shawn eating it.after eating my whole bowl of cereal i feel like i wanna throw up again , i dont know why but i have been throwing up alot lately and i have been gaining some weight but thats it im not pregnant at all so why is this happening i run up the stairs to throw up .shawn follpwed me up and calmed me down , after cleaning myself up , i dicided i wanted to tell shawn my problem . i sit in my bed and tell him everything , basically he got soooo worried and shock that hr even thought i was pregnant but i told him i wasn't at all.after talking to him i run down the dtairs with my penny and school bag and ride my prnny board to school.about fifteen min i get there and start looking for carter, yep me and carter are basically like bros and sisies too lol.anyway i look gor him and see him sitting on the floor crying i run up to him and hugg him hes been having a hard time about the whole deborah break up thing and i want to help him through it.i hugg him tightly and calm him down he huggs me back tightly and i kiss his cheek  he does the same and we walk down the hallway.i notice deborah she looks like a mess , i guess shes been crying but she should of thought about the whole thing before she cheated on carter and plus it wasn't the first time it was the fith time she did it but carter never knew , but matt found out and he used deborah fpr some plan i didnt know about .i see her staring at carter and she starts to well up with tears , i could careless.any way me and carter find sierra and hayes making out with eachother we laugh at them and we all find the rest of the group .i see maylen holding hands with brent and i also see them hugging and kissing they are such a cute couple.anyway we found all the group even matt he was too busy making out with the slut chloe.i guess i got kinda jelouse cause i walk up to matt grab him by the ear and bring him in the  janitors closet .talk convo.

alex-what the actual fuck so first you want me then you take my virginity and then you fucking leave me what the fuck is wrong with you !!!!

matts-why do you fucking care its not like i was dating you .your such a bitch just leave me the fuck alone alex plus to make things better your off the group too .i cant belive i ever let you come into my life .i cant belive i ever loved you !!!

alex-wait what you loved me matt what do you mean!

matt-yess i actually loved you but noo you just have to go around the hood and start fucking other people .i cant belive you , why dont you get yourself pregnant with carter i hope your happy now let me live my life dumb shit!!!

alex-what soo you think that after you made love to me , you would think that i would have sex with someone else .the only person i have had sex with was you matt and plus matt carter is like a brother to me .i dont like him like that .whos the dumb shit now plus matt i love you but if your going to fucking act like this then fuck love you fucking douch player .and dont worry about me bothering you cause im leaving you alone forever so have a nice fucking life player!!!!

matt-wait you love me too i thought you used me so you can be bad alex.! 

alex-well you thought fucking wrong now leave me alone!.  after me and matt had that fight i ran out the janitors closet crying i guess carter noticed cause he ran after me.i sat in a lonely tree .i sit under the tree and i start crying hard .i feel strong arms around me i look up and see carter i get up and hugg him hard.i start crying in his shoulder while he soothed my back gently trying to calm me down.i suddenly feel the urge to throw up i guess carter noticed it from my face caise he got up and carried me .he ran real fast to the bathroom once we got there i ran into a stall and throw up in the toilet. when im finish i cleen myself up and hugg carter.i tell him how i throw up all this week which kind of scared me , even he got scared for me .i dicided i wanted him to come to my doctors appointment with me and shawn he aggreed .we walk out the school and penny boarded to my house.....

shawns pov-i cant belive alex never told me she was sick this whole time i got scared for a moment when she told me she was throwing up alot cause at first i thought she was preegnant but she yold me for sure she wasn't but then i thought what if she has cancer .i started thinking hard that i didn't even notice alex was home.if you didn't know i take home school since im vine and sing famouse so pretty much if i go to a punlic school i'll probably get robbed and i don't want that.i walk down the stairs to see carter and alex i hugg them both .yep i knew carter we met way long ago when i started doing singing vines which was when i was 14 so yeah i guess.alex is getting ready for the appointment so i dicided to ask carter what happen .he told me every single detail eben the part where matt and alex had a huge fight .i got mad hpw could matt be such a ass to her.anyway alex was ready so we got in the car and drove to the doctors.....----------------------------------------------------------

hey guys its brï if your wondering no deborah didnt cheat on carter in real life , in real life carter broke up with her cause matt hated deborah soo yeah anyway happy 20th birthday camron dallas.i love you so damn much and i give you the best of me so stay the way you are cause your perfect!!!♥♥ damn camron is 20 now , wow my baby cam is growing up into a man lol anyway guys wish the best for Cameron's birthday and i promise to update later like at 8:00 p.m so yeah oh any way hayes is my age sooo who ship's me and hayes lol #bayes , get it lol jk any way my loves have a good afternoon and-stay fierce◆◆◆