LONELY GIRL - US

{ LONELY GIRL. }

SPOILED ROOTEN

THIS IS A MOFO BOP. I listen to this and I love her songs. Unfortunately she's only on YouTube and soundcloud but I'm hoping and convincing her to stream on Spotify and ITunes at least so we can support her, pay her and listen to it on repeat. Favourite verse, "I don't fuck we weak bitches ta ta see you later👋" it's just litty and I honestly love her music.

Name music video

This is a sweet, lonely girl bop. This is one of the sounds that I've listen to her. She's literally been making music since she was 8 (I think) and writing her own music and now it's manifesting! She's actually amazing musician and I hope you love her because I do!! This song is AMAZING!!

No Cap 🧢

This is a dance bop. Her music is about relationships but this is a smooth recovery bop. If that makes sense. I love that she's collaborating with others because I think this is amazing. I can't wait for Female Rappers to take over the MUSIC INDUSTRY because we are SOOO WORTH IT!!

Surrender

I don't like the lil yatchy part but I do like her part. I wish if she just made it her song solely because it just sounds better but I just can't wait for her to succeed. She's literally soooo good and UNDERRATED.

So sorry for not posting recently. I've got loadsss of Female artists for you to listen to!