Khadgar's Neko

"Nathanos, I swear to Azeroth, do not put that bell around my neck!" Anlia yelled as she backed up from Nathanos Blightcaller. "It's Khadgar's birthday, and he really likes cats. You're his best friend." Nathanos said. Anlia hissed and tried to claw at Nathanos. Nathanos back up, and then lunged at Anlia. "It'll be real quick! Khadgar is on his way!" Nathanos said as he chased Anlia.

"There." Nathanos said as he finished tying the bell choker around Anlia's neck. "I hate this so much." Anlia whispered. "It'll make Khadgar happy. Turn into a cat. I want to really surprise him." Nathanos said. Anlia sighed and turned into a black cat with a poof. Nathanos left the room to retrieve Khadgar. Anlia sat on her bed and waited for about 15 minutes. "I decided to get a present for you, Khadgar. It's in Anlia's room." Anlia could hear Nathanos say. "Why would it be in Anlia's room?" Khadgar asked as he walked up a flight of stairs with Nathanos. "I helped Anlia pick it out for you." Nathanos answered. Nathanos opened Anlia's bedroom door, and Khadgar was greeted by a black cat on Anlia's bed. The only thing different about the black cat is that there was a pink bell around it's neck. "What is this? I know it's a black cat, but what exactly is this?" Khadgar asked. Anlia turned into her human form, surprising Khadgar. Khadgar's face turned red with blush. "It's Nathanos' fault." Anlia said quickly. "Happy birthday, Khadgar! I dressed Anlia up for the occasion!" Nathanos exclaimed with a grin. "I..." Khadgar started, but cut himself off. "Love it?" Nathanos asked. Khadgar nodded. "Yes!" Nathanos screeched. Anlia blushed hardly. "Go spend the day together!" Nathanos exclaimed with a huge grin. Khadgar and Anlia walked out of the house together and did some stuff together. And that is how Khadgar spent his birthday with his neko.