Saucy

You're tied to the bed naked, in the home of Mario while his brother Luigi was with Daisy. Mario stares at your body taking it in like it was a bowl of freshly made pasta like his grandmother used to make. You were now forced to be at his mercy. He approaches with his own homemade bowl of thick red sauce in one hand, and pasta noodles overflowing to the brim in the other bowl. He places them gently on the table. "Mama Mia!" He exclaims "Somebody wantsa ma meatball!" He seductively suggests as he reveals a plate of thick, plump meatballs that seemingly appeared from nowhere. He then begins to fill you with more and more meatballs, he is turned on as you begin to slowly eat each one after the 9th plate had been produced. "You're almost finished" he cooed, encouraging you to finish your final plate, but you were far from over. Mario gently rubs your stomach now so very full from where it once was before you had begun, but he liked you chunkier. Your next challenge was now finishing his humongous bowl of sticky, yellow spaghetti. He draped each strand across your body and brought his lips gently down upon your nipples sucking on them and slurping a noodle up in return. "You're very sensitive right here." He whispered as he traced his hand against your stomach, exciting you before he drew his hand away. "Not yet my pizza pie..." his breath lingered against your ear before he began to scoop the hot red sauce from your chest, down to your legs, all the way to your feet, leaving only your face uncovered. "Let's-a-go!" He cheered as he grabbed a fork and began to eat the spaghetti from your body licking each part gently and slowly, elaborating each one so you could feel it. He finally reached the end but he still had two more meatballs to give. You take Mario's member into your mouth sucking and licking on it, it was almost too much but you didn't wish to disappoint him. Mario fabulously finished in your mouth giving you the sauce any being would crave. As he frees you from the bed and pays for your services, sending you home via taxi, you now know how to take one part of the Mushroom Kingdom down....