Introduction

•••

DISCLAIMER

I have a habit of including very real events and emotions that I have experienced into my writing. Some of the things I've personally encountered throughout my life (struggling to pay the bills, an addict father, bottled up emotions, etc.) strongly influenced this book. Writing this has become an outlet for me, and a majority of these events are loosely based on personal experience. With that being said, this is 100% my own original work. Please don't steal it!

Everyone's experiences with addiction/addicts and responses to those experiences are different, and they are ALL 100% VALID. The way you feel is NEVER wrong. This story is simply just retelling MY experience with it. However, I want to ask that you refrain from making any harmful comments about addicts in general.

Addiction is such a unique and controversial topic, but the one thing that often gets lost surrounding the argument is that ADDICTS ARE PEOPLE TOO. This is heavily implied in my writing, but no matter what your stance is on the subject, PLEASE keep this in mind! Its all love and respect over here on this story <3

By now you've probably gotten a glimpse at what will be present throughout this story. Alcoholism, drug addiction, vulgar language, and sexual content are some of the main factors. Some of the scenes may not be suitable for some.

Thank you for giving this story a chance. It means the world to me.
Taylor

instagram: @taylorprattwrites

© Taylor Pratt, 2021. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical without written permission from the author.
This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.